SAU Community

Eoi Unfinished 94 R32 Gtr

As posted in the title EOI unfinished project, 94 R32 GTR

$30,000ono, and YES it is not running, if your seriously interested this could be negotiable.

What you are looking at is a 94 model r32 GTR in need of a little TIME to get it back on the road, car is more a less complete. All interior, panels etc are here, only thing missing is a working gearbox, current box has a blown 3rd gear, an diff may need attention, was beginning to wind before car came of the road also no Air con, or ABS, it will come with all required parts but all lines were cut out.

Ok so will start with the car still VIC registered and complied, it is all assembled apart from the front guards, bonnet, front bar and everything else in the engine bay, as at present the engine bay is in hi fill, and was meant to be painted but I have just had enough and want it gone, but everything is there.

Car has and is assembled with:

Hi cas Lock bar

HKS hypermax coil overs

R32 GTR wheels with RE55 semi slicks

Pretty clean interior, apart from usual dash bubble

Bosch 040 intake pump

2 X 044 pumps

Advan surge tank all mounted and all functioning

Autronic SM4

Autronic CDI500R

ARC air Difusr

Trust Radiator

Boost controller/ turbo timer

Ok so now the engine needs to be assembled (so you will need to get ALL gaskets) but reads as the following:

Block is assembled with:

Custom Aries Pistons

Crower Rods

ARP Mains Studs

ARP Head Studs

ACL Race Bearings

Machined and prep block

R34 GTR Crank all balanced and machined

Trust Sump extention

Greddy oversized Pulley Kit

Ross Tuff bond Harmonic Balancer

Trust Oil Pump

N1 Water Pump

Head is assembled and flowed [email protected] with the following

Ferro 1mm oversized valves

Tomie type C Valve Springs

Tomie Pro Cam Exhaust

Tomie Pro Cam Inlet

Tomie adjustable cam pulley Inlet

Tomie adjustable cam pulley Exhaust

Single turbo set up

Custom Hks T51R SPL BB Turbo

Custom Hks Manifold to suit turbo

Hks 60mm Waste Gate

Hks V band Flanges

HKS anodized pink funnel

Garret carbon fibre looking turbo beanie

4 Inch Trust Intercooler

4 Inch stainless Exahust turbo back to cat

NO water oil lines, (simply i didnt like they way they were ran so you will need to have your own made)

Greddy Plenum

Mal passi Fuel Regulator

Setrab oil cooler with all lines

Blitz blow off valves

Not sure if it will come with a clutch cause Im not sure where it is at the moment, but will be able to sort something out sorry.

Ok im sure there may be a few more things but that is all I can think of for the moment, all machining and balancing is all done, and this set up has been on the road before, apart from the oversize valves, that I have just had done.

The car has featured in HPI issue 110 last year with the plates T51R.

I wont lie this is probably a project for someone who has a bit of mechanical knowledge and access to a tow truck/car trailer. Realistically if you could spend 8 hours a day for 3 weeks on this it would certainly be on the road and driving.

so here are some pics of the engine bay so you can see what your in for, if you want more photos of stuff or any questions please ask, but wasnt to sure what other photos to post.

ALSO PLEASE DO NOT TELL ME YOU CAN BY THIS CAR FOR 15000 ETC ETC, I DONT CARE IF YOU WANT TO SPEND THAT MUCH THEN BUY THAT ONE!

and also at present i am not separating anything, maybe early next year if there is no interest in the complete package.

cheers Lee

post-1964-1284370831_thumb.jpg

post-1964-1284370997_thumb.jpg

got hundreds of pics if your seriously interested, and as for the article, not sure how that will help it sell. if ppl are genuinely interested i will be happy to answer any questions, here or via PM.

and its silver. engine bay is in high fill

here is a photo anyways (no longer comes with those wheels) R32 wheels

post-1964-1287051532_thumb.jpg