SAU Community

Cops get OWNED on Springvale Road Last Night!!!

Horus

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

isnt it like obvious the Cop is at fault

whoever drives into the side of the car is at fault, coz its not as if the other car can drive horizontally into the front of the other car..

^^if im wrong.. feel free to correct me

what if someone's running a red light and the car who is going through the green hits the car going through the red in the side???

idiot... LOL

i agree with funky, im sick of the cop bashing, its funny to an extent, but thats a pretty serious accident, and he's right, what if your dad was a cop and was killed in a car crash whilst in the line of duty??

At the end of the day that person is still a human being, and deserves some respect for that, don't judge a person by their career choice. If it wasn't a cop you wouldn't be cheering that he wrote the car off.

not having a personal go at your response, just wanted to point out that i know some1 has to stick up for the cop as it might not have even been their fault but you can see where some ppl are coming from as THEY (the cops) dont think twice about jumping to a conclusion about some1 driving an imported car is automatically doing something wrong and needs a fine or a defect

they can pick on us in person but we cant give it back to their face so why not have a stab off the road

well i seem to be getting off with warnings lately, hence my piggy love... lol

you can actually give it back to their face... and its called the legal system. Pack a tape recorder or find a witness the next time a cop pulls you over. You'll find that it unsettles them, and always think twice before saying or giving you something.

Car crash was on news today... apparently there's an investigation now.

Oh and did you guys check out that police brutality story, they got eyewitness reports from public that saw it, including Nitin Sawhny (British Indian/Trance composer)... all the way from London. He saw it while he was on tour here lol.

Hope they are both okay...i wonder who's fault it was...personally i rekon it was the x5's fault but it could of been the cops fault as well but they usally take abit car when crossing intersections etc.

Yeah I'm a filth hater but I gotta agree with you there, I quite often see them go through intersections and the slow right down, although it was night time in this case. Maybe they didn't? I dont like to see spoilt bacon though so I'm glad no one was hurt.

this is how i see it,

there are some idiot skyline drivers, yes we admit it and get over it

yes there are some idiot cops.

why is it that the non idiot skyline drivers complain about being stereotyped, when the likes of this thread etc is so eager to stereotype all cops as being idiots.

look at the mccr crash thread, then look at a fellow non-idiot sau skyline drivers crash thread. it would be unfair to apply the same treatment to the non-idiot skyline driver as the mccr idiot. Its the same here, cops are people just doing there job. NO-ONE on here knows anything about the cop that was in that accident or the circumstances, and we have no right to make such comments as celebrating the accident soley on the basis of him/her being a cop. We hate that behavior towards us afterall. Would you like it if a serious accident involving someone you care about was treated the same as this thread based soley on a stereotype?

you also forget less number 4 there noof:

#4 adjourn, adjourn, and adjourn :rofl:

Well the whole Defectoria revenue scheme turns the everyday public against the police force so you can't expect too much sympathy.

hell, even my old man reckons cops are wankers, after having his house broken into about twice and them going "meh, not much we can do".. and yet they pull him over in his camry after driving for 10 years with no probs for going 10km/hr over, now the everyday motorist feels like a criminal for going 3km/hr over the limit. So i don't see how the public is going to respect police or what happens to them in this environment - as they're the public face to all this revenue raising.

you also forget less number 4 there noof:  

#4 adjourn, adjourn, and adjourn :rofl:

Well the whole Defectoria revenue scheme turns the everyday public against the police force so you can't expect too much sympathy.  

hell, even my old man reckons cops are wankers, after having his house broken into about twice and them going "meh, not much we can do".. and yet they pull him over in his camry after driving for 10 years with no probs for going 10km/hr over, now the everyday motorist feels like  a criminal for going 3km/hr over the limit. So i don't see how the public is going to respect police or what happens to them in this environment - as they're the public face to all this revenue raising.

if your dad had slipped them a few hundred bucks then the coppers might have done something about your break in's. All coppers know how to do these days is book motorists for doing < 10 km/h over the speed limit, but yet they let all the criminals get away scott free.

I have - 100% sympathy for coppers.

This thread is hilarious. Time for me to express my 'views'

Hope you all enjoy this post...

if a member of police is found at fault they are charged the same as a normal citizen, their driving priviledges on the force are reduced and also they have to attend a course of safe driving organised by the police acadamey. He also gets reams as to why he got himself in that situation in the first place.

:bs!: and you know it.

It should happen as follows...

1) The c(nt should have his license taken away for 6 months.

2) He should be made to catch the phucking train everyday for those 6 months to work...

3) He should be stuck onto foot partol for 6 months, i've done enough walking the past 6 months... might even make him loose weight from the doughnuts.

Heaven knows thats what i've been doing all the above for the past 6 months.

And i didnt even hit another car. I hit a GOD-DAMNED pole for crying out loud

come on, we always like to see those in authority or power fall down.. its what Australian is all about!

bond, scasey, rivkin.. the list goes on!

GOLD. PURE GOLD.

yeah i guess, but they were celebs n shit... like if tomorrow a huge metal pipe fell on denham's head while at work (a la simpsons style) you wouldn't hear me cheering about it.

I dunno... i'd probably laugh it is was Denham ;)

i agree with funky, im sick of the cop bashing, its funny to an extent

Dont talk sh(t. Wait till they take your license for not having a frigging number plate on your car for 15 mins.

Your tune will change once that happens i can assure you.

Car crash was on news today... apparently there's an investigation now.

That's police code for COVER UP

ash is right, whenever you hear that the cops are gonna investigate something involving another cop it means you will never hear about it ever again.

If you ever hear them mention the phrase 'Internal Investigation' that means it will read off the scale even on the worlds biggest BS Meter.