SAU Community

Stroker R34 Gtr

^^ Do some searching first.

w3rd.

Clearly just another uneducated soul that is unwilling to listen to the advice given in the thread.

Usual stuff of pipe dreamers as well, or kids on school holidays.

Does anyone know where I can rent like a little workshop to work on the car, some things I can do without a mechanic. I just need a garage kind of place.

You going to build your own 3.567l stroker motor as well now?

Honestly mate - have a look @ yourself.

Your trying to skimp out @ 35k on the most important part - the car itself. If you are trying to skimp 5k on the price of the car - and want to build a stroker... lol...

Friday laugh right here

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you serious mate? either

1. Ask your local storage place if they do contracts that short

2. Find a mate/relative with a garage, or

3. suck it up like the rest of us without hundred to blow on pointless sh!t have to. Seriously, is this some school kid trying to be annoying or someone genuinely posting this stuff on a forum full of experts ready to flame. You're so lucky the usual boys haven't entered this one to smash you and make the thread interesting.

I do all my work on a grassy hill outside my house because the driveway's on a massive angle and doesn't go all the way to the road, which is not guttered. I'm sure some people on sau make do with less.

As I said before, high posts means experience, and Nismoid has >30k.

Search. Do your own research. And above all else, don't spend heaps of money based on what people say on an anonymous forum.

Edited by Galois

Relax man I'm just asking, why is renting a workshop stupid? I want to paint the car and fit new suspension and brakes. If these "experts" are so smart then why don't they help instead of hijacking and abusing? The American forums are better than this Jesus Christ I mean what happened to a "friendly" forum? Do you have to be somewhere bro, not enough time then just don't reply. I always prepare everything BEFORE starting a build, not during the ownership and changing parts consistently. I do the build all at once so I can then focus on DRIVING. Don't help, just don't hijack.

Relax man I'm just asking, why is renting a workshop stupid? I want to paint the car and fit new suspension and brakes. If these "experts" are so smart then why don't they help instead of hijacking and abusing? The American forums are better than this Jesus Christ I mean what happened to a "friendly" forum? Do you have to be somewhere bro, not enough time then just don't reply. I always prepare everything BEFORE starting a build, not during the ownership and changing parts consistently. I do the build all at once so I can then focus on DRIVING. Don't help, just don't hijack.

I didn't say stupid. Though I assume you're not going to actually blindly follow the advice one one single thread.

You have to understand mate that people get tired of the same questions over and over from people who refuse to do the smallest amount of research (not implying this of you), so when anyone asks a question without searching they usually get told to do so. It must be 50% of the time at least where a thread is pointlessly created on info that is covered in a sticky or on the next page of topics.

The anonymous forum is a perfect place to attack people without having to know anything about them, that's just the unfortunate reality. And by asking stupid or unresearched questions people open themselves up to criticism.

Don't get annoyed when you post the same question over and over and someone points out it's not a good one. Ask it in a thread on your local area and get a decent answer, rather than the national forum where no one knows or cares. You also have heaps of money to blow and for some reason think the god-car of sau isn't going to be good enough for you. Personally I don't care, but it's not gonna make you friends.

People have much more respect for those that research, just sayin.