SAU Community

Anyone Know Mr Eps

Cupcake

yo mate - and thanks nico

eddie - yes i've received payment.. and yes - inbox is full thanks to your PM!!!

i haven't emptied it because i still have like 10 other people i need to reply to so i can start clearing it out..

but yes - i have received your payment- and i'll send it as soon as i can (i know you said you're not fussed but i'm just reminding you) that i do work fulltime and i will only post something when i am 100% confident that i can get the packaging done right.. and as you could imagine - finding suitable packing material for a spoiler using ONLY things i find lieing around the office is no easy task..

so far i have - a bag full of shredded recruitment documents (haha)

and some strips of corrigated cardboard.. i just need to put it all together and send you it!!!

sorry!!!

but trust me - while i do operate slowly as far as a "trader" goes - i take the upmost care to make sure it's done correctly - ask that guy that bought lights off me!! :)

• 2 weeks later...

speaking of which i bought some headlights for my soarer (mint condition) from japan a few days ago..

open the box - it's full of foam peanuts.. that was cool.. pull a "thing" out.. it's a wrapped bag..

i pull the bag off.. under that - VERY heavy guage bubble wrap.. like.. each "bubble" was about 4cm in diameter

under that.. small bubble wrap - about 4m of it.

under that - - - about 10 metres of glad wrap..

under that... the headlights i bought :D

Mess with the kids heads, dont put anything in there.

nice!!! i like what you did there.. just screw up a ball of newspaper and wrap it a hundred times so its the size of a basketball, sure it'll take all afternoon to wrap it but the priceless look on all the little cunce faces would be so worth it!! call me a cold hearted bastard if you like, your probably right. what can i say? i hate kids