SAU Community

My C210 Birthday Cruise - Skylines Only Cruise

Socrates

DATE: Sat 30th October 2010

MEET POINT: City West, West Perth

TIME: Meet 6.30pm - Leave 7pm

MAP: will be handed out at meetpoint, direction: North/East

DURATION: ~3 hours

Background: 32 years to the day that my car was bought by my family.

As far as i know this is the first skylines only cruise since late 2009.

All models of skyline and GTR welcome.

Cruise will end at either citywest or scarborough (subject to change).

Hope to see a big turnout with all different models

See you there.

Socrates.

Nissan Skylines and GTRs only:

Prince models: 1957 - 1968

C10: 1968 - 1972

C110: 1972 - 1977

C210: 1977 - 1981

R30: 1981 - 1985

R31: 1985 - 1990

R32: 1989 - 1994

R33: 1993 - 1998

R34: 1998 - 2002

GTR: 2007 - Present.

Edited by Socrates

i will see if im free. only thing is the meetpoint. dont think its an ideal place there anymore. there are patrols now.

So don't do skids?

WCC often uses City West as a meet point. There is never any stupid behavior and hence there is never any trouble with police. It's really not as bad as people make it out to be.

We got chased out of city west on Sun cos they carpark guys came with the ute and heaps of car clamps. said he'll clamp us all if we dont move cos there's no hanging around allowed in the carpark anymore.

ermmmm

those wheel clamp guys cannot legally do that - it's not stated in their signage - that says "cars will be clamped outside of 2 hour zone"

if they try to clamp your wheel they're breaching their legalities. and as such. they can have the police involved. scumbags.

city west is a public free carpark. it is NOT up to them to pick n choose and discriminate who they do and don't let park there. what a bunch of monkeys.

anyway - shame this is skylines only.. cos i get my soarer today =)

(just HAD to slip that in didn't i)

anyway - shame this is skylines only.. cos i get my soarer today =)

(just HAD to slip that in didn't i)

Nothing wrong with being proud of a new car dude! Congrats!

f**k 'em all, let's start our own cruise Rowan...

'non-skylines' only...

art thou serious. i literally said "kidding" in that post.

but - yes. NA-T is by far the best way to get power out of an RB. nice and responsive. my cefiro was the most fun nissan i've ever driven :)