SAU Community

R34 Gtr Wanted - Heavily Modified

TwinTurboCelica

I'm looking to buy a heavily modified R34 GTR. I have the cash, and just need to find the right car. Looking to pay $60-$80K for the right car.

Looking for something with all the fruit.

Big Wheels

Big Brakes

All the engine hardware - N1 Block, Built Engine, Turbos, Ecu etc.

Suspension

Not looking for a R33 or R32 (so please don't ask). Please PM me or Email [email protected]

Happy to travel interstate for the right car.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

for the monety you offer you wanted a high wuality worked 34 gtr??

given that a vspec 2 nur is still 80k+ from japan finding one with all the fruit for that price is not likely.

the car mentioned above is only 50k more than a stockish vspec2 nur from japan... so its a bargain really.

just to give you an idea... this one isnt even a nur...

http://www.j-spec.com.au/dealer/2001-Nissa...II-4582225.html

for the monety you offer you wanted a high wuality worked 34 gtr??

given that a vspec 2 nur is still 80k+ from japan finding one with all the fruit for that price is not likely.

the car mentioned above is only 50k more than a stockish vspec2 nur from japan... so its a bargain really.

just to give you an idea... this one isnt even a nur...

http://www.j-spec.com.au/dealer/2001-Nissa...II-4582225.html

Not looking to offend anyone. I have been in modified cars for a very long time. This one is question is a work of art. No doubt. This is a 1999 Vspec, which can now be bought stock for $40K, and it is not a low kms limited edition NUR. At the current asking price, I just don't see value. But that is just my opinion, and I hope he gets what he is asking.

My $60-$80K price range is what I have seen similar cars go for over the last 12 months. I guess I am lucky that I am near Sydney, where the car market is fairly agressive.

Not looking to offend anyone. I have been in modified cars for a very long time. This one is question is a work of art. No doubt. This is a 1999 Vspec, which can now be bought stock for $40K, and it is not a low kms limited edition NUR. At the current asking price, I just don't see value. But that is just my opinion, and I hope he gets what he is asking.

My $60-$80K price range is what I have seen similar cars go for over the last 12 months. I guess I am lucky that I am near Sydney, where the car market is fairly agressive.

I think in your price range you should start looking some heavy mod R32/33 , as R34 with all that fruit you want , will be for next couple of years out of your budget .

Unless you will be very very lucky and you find somebody who is in the big financial problems etc and will let his car go under value , so thats will be his loss and your gain . otherwise I cant see you as the owner of nice R34 GTR heavy modif .

You would be surprised how many cars as highly over 35 GTR cost , and I dont think is good to compare new car with previous model even with mods , because if you start to spending money on heavy mods for R35 you will be very soon over 200/250 K mark .That is my opinion .

What about "The Jetter's Edge" R34 GTR, or are you looking for a tidy street car with lots of mods? Or a race car?

http://www.uniquecarsales.com.au/pls/uniqu...mp;keywords=r34

I spoke to the owner a little while ago. Real nice guy. I'm just trying to remember why I decided not to go look at it..... ;)