SAU Community

High Performance Driving Course (mallala)

V35-2005

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do i sign up? :P

Luke or i will send you the enrolment form (in pdf format) later today - you'll need to complete it asap and fax/mail it directly to John Bowe Driving with your payment details.

Cheers - Kim

hit me up! i want to take the mx5 out
I would be very interested in this too, please add my name to the list.
I'm keen.. Add me to the list :thumbsup:

I haven't been to the first advanced driving course either but I'm sure I'll learn quick hah, especially with a 1:4 ratio of instructors to drivers.

could yu send me an entry form?

Cheers.

How do i sign up? :(

email sent

Replied.

The list is filling up guys - half full now with just under five weeks to go.

Please confirm if you have sent your enrolment form in and got a receipt from the guys at John Bowe Driving.

Replied.

The list is filling up guys - half full now with just under five weeks to go.

Please confirm if you have sent your enrolment form in and got a receipt from the guys at John Bowe Driving.

got ur email but there was no enrolment form :)

This is a great day and an opportune time to learn the apexes of Mallala which are very technical and not where you would expect them to be. Judging from some of the lines people were taking at the recent SAU-SA trackday this training would be well worthwhile.

the instructors generally don't go flat out in your car, but they can push it a bit harder if you want them to... :P

First time I did one Dean opened up the S15 and gave it 110%. Showed me what it was capable of in competent hands! Still miss it :D

Luke or i will send you the enrolment form (in pdf format) later today - you'll need to complete it asap and fax/mail it directly to John Bowe Driving with your payment details.

Cheers - Kim

Hi Kim, after a bit of back-and-forward (was originally going to do the monday session with a mate but he has pulled out) I'm in for the wednesday.

can you please send me a copy of the PDF form and I'll fill-in and send off to JB asap.

Cheers,

Andrew

Hi Kim, after a bit of back-and-forward (was originally going to do the monday session with a mate but he has pulled out) I'm in for the wednesday.

can you please send me a copy of the PDF form and I'll fill-in and send off to JB asap.

Cheers,

Andrew

Done! Emailed you the form.

Cheers - Kim

Less than four weeks to go!

Enrolment cut off is a week before the event (Monday 15/11/10) so that the JB office can collate the paperwork and allocate instructors to groups.

Can everyone get their forms in as soon as possible and confirm on this thread? - the day is 65% full now, so get in fast or you'll miss out!

Thanks - Kim