SAU Community

Calder drags 13 of september

meggala

Originally posted by inark

lol i have one in the car i just find it easier to follow others once then i dont need to follow anyone again. :)

lies all lies, u dont know how to read 1 do u??:shake:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Dr_Drift

Don't worry INARK, it's ok.... I won't hold it against you...

You can (TRY) follow me out on friday if you like??

Probably meet up near my area with Meggala and anyone else??

:D

hmmmm... dont take off on me!! or i'll have to try and decifer the damn melways... and im maplexic :)

whats ur area?

Out essendon way... Just down Mt Alexander Rd...

Either that or meet at my work in Pt. Melbourne or something??

i'll consult my melways :)

ur work maybe easier... i dont work on fridays or saturdays so it wont be hard to meet u at work. where u work?

haha yeah i read that bit... i mean where am i goin to meet u? like a building? a car park? a seedy alley? a hotel booked under Mr. Smith... leave the key at the desk and make sure ur in ur lace by the time i get there :lol: i just got my superman cape ironed

Unless you're looking a lot more like a very sexy female, and actually are a very sexy female then the hotel aint happening!

How bout we meet at my work in the carpark at 4. I'll PM the addy to ya...

Doc.

Unless you're looking a lot more like a very sexy female, and actually are a very sexy female then the hotel aint happening!

How bout we meet at my work in the carpark at 4. I'll PM the addy to ya...

Doc.

haha

ok 4pm sounds sounds good...

/shaves legs

:)

Not sure if I'm running, pinapples wont arive till monday, can't find some 16x8 rims to borrow to put semi slicks on..... Really bad exhaust leak needs fixing, plugs need less gap as missing slightly on full boost.....

I'll still go just not sure if running.....

Not sure if I'm running, pinapples wont arive till monday, can't find some 16x8 rims to borrow to put semi slicks on..... Really bad exhaust leak needs fixing, plugs need less gap as missing slightly on full boost.....

I'll still go just not sure if running.....

dr u should c if u can keep it sideways all the way through the 1/4 and see what time u can get! it may become a new sport!!:lol:

oooooooo steve.. sounds like a challenge! :rolleyes: will the good doctor take it up.. i hear lots of excuses :)

getting my alarm installed on friday morning.... i think... ****... i better call and make sure

I know what my car can do, where's the challenge in breaking it cause it's not ready? There's nothing I can do about pineapples which is the main problem with smooth launches. The rest will be done by then if I can find some time....

Challenge declined, decision will be made wihtout external influence..... HMPH!