SAU Community

Passing Rego Inspection

J'son

Although looking at that dyno sheet, seems pretty decent tbh. AFR's look good (well, they're rich lol...but about the same as mine :))

Yeh I have no knowledge how the AFR's should be, thus why posted it for comments. Things can be retuned a bit later any way. The car was smooth, and neat, the power was consistent and with 10" of rubber on the rears it held neatly (I have the stocks rims at home now though - the fronts of the rims on the car are a bit scrubbed on the inside, needs a good alignment and balance done).

odd the way it falls over at 150kph?

By the look of it, it isn't just a mine's ecu. It looks like a custom tune for the setup (AFR's anyway)

I thought that would just be where it isn't peaking more power, and decreases... It has to happen somewhere right?.... I'm not all that sure why...

(not like I need the power over 150kmh myself as I'll only be driving on streets...)

I'd say the car has been custom tuned, it was well loved and looked after, driven fairly minimally and appears to have no issues that I could find - however to be safe having the mechanical look over, compression test and rego check being performed before more than a deposit is laid down.

Edited by J'son

wrong.

first chance you get you need to take it to wakefield...

also bring it up to the NSW Texikhana next month. good sexy fun times

Hahaha

And then you will want to strip it, cage it and stick a 600hp 3L in the thing with a dog box bolted behind it.

Well thats what I did

Haha, yeah thanks guys - I may someday, but prob not ever gonna race it.

I love the power it has, but love the look and the feel of the car too. I wanna look after it well and keep it lasting me a while.

It's also gonna be my daily driver. Admittedly I work 10mins from home, and don't gotta travel far round town normally, but I intend to keep this baby for a good few years.

Sorry yeah you did answer my Q. I meant more what is the deal with solving the issue.

Kinda sux cos means speedo's top out, even my current pulsar reads up past 200.. And has done so.

national speed limit in jap land??

Sorry yeah you did answer my Q. I meant more what is the deal with solving the issue.

Kinda sux cos means speedo's top out, even my current pulsar reads up past 200.. And has done so.

And there goes any respect I had :down:

Well for starters this whole site (admins, mods, execs etc) Do not want the club to be seen as a bunch of hoon street racers, who do 200km/h on public roads.

Considering the fact that just about every news program/newspaper/police agency have accounts on here and are always trolling around looking for stuff to pin on us.

Its not a good idea to be saying that shite

Its not a good idea to be saying that shite

I never once said I did that on public roads. That's just stupid and irresponsible.

Not like I need the power over 150kmh myself as I'll only be driving on streets...
Edited by J'son

Getting the car tonight. Compression check, spot on. Rego check - PASS!

I put the stock rims on, and all was fine.

Number plate lights are out, and so is the wing light, but it was passed - just was told to fix those - as they are things I'd get booked for if drove it like that.

So now can somebody tell me how to fix/replace the lights for the wing...?

Where did you take it???

That's awesome news mate, good to hear!

Absolutely no idea about the wing light to be honest...could try buying one from a wreck or something...otherwise go to Nissan spares or something for lulz and see how much they want.