SAU Community

Dr30 Rs For Sale

Ravenoak

I have this in the classified section as well. I know I risk the wrath of the moderators but I figure I would get a better response in the classic section.

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/19...ey-t322024.html

Been umming and aahing about the sale for a long time now but I have found a nice road regoed track car I am hoping to move on shortly. I have needed to move from 3 to 2 cars. I sold my TR8 but the DR is way too nice for a track car and I miss my track time.

Well listen to cash offers around $13k.

Very nice car there mate

Good luck with the sale?

Has it had any dyno runs for power figures?

No dyno runs. It would be producing slightly more than stock with the catback exhaust but it is more a classic original rather than an out and out power queen. I must say in the 5 years I have owned the car it has been 100% reliable, a lot more than can be said for my now departed TR8 :P

Bit hard to be a classic original with a full leather re trim?

D

Always stirring the pot D, it is MORE like a classic original than a power queen. The retrim is in original colours and the leather replaces the black fabric..the red inserts are still fabric. ;-)

Fabulous example mate so good luck with the sale.

A true collectible.

Cheers. I know once I get someone out to look at the car, the car will sell itself. It is just finding the enthusiast with the $$$!

• 2 weeks later...
so true, hence the attention i get a cruises with the orange beast.

Bit like the attention I got yesterday when I took my machine out. Got a big thumbs up from a HSV driver...hmm strange!

Hit me with some genuine offers people. I would like to move this in the near future so I can get my track car.

cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Every now and then I hop on Carsales to see if there's any DR30's for sale. I ummed and arred last time you had it advertised and didn't contact you because I didn't have a dedicated garage space for a classic car to live. I'm still in the same boat now but my mrs and I are getting our house ready to sell so hopefully when we buy our next place there will be room for a nice classic like this. I'll contact you in a few months if it hasn't sold and if my circumstances allow the car purchase.

Please don't sell it to someone who doesn't have a garage or intends to drive it as their daily. ;)

Every now and then I hop on Carsales to see if there's any DR30's for sale. I ummed and arred last time you had it advertised and didn't contact you because I didn't have a dedicated garage space for a classic car to live. I'm still in the same boat now but my mrs and I are getting our house ready to sell so hopefully when we buy our next place there will be room for a nice classic like this. I'll contact you in a few months if it hasn't sold and if my circumstances allow the car purchase.

Please don't sell it to someone who doesn't have a garage or intends to drive it as their daily. ;)

Thanks for the reply. I have 2 interested parties at the moment (one more serious than the other) but both need to move their current machinery before they can commit. I can assure you that the one closest to selling their car and moving on mine will garage it and keep it as his Sunday drive.

If and when it sells I will let everyone know so the suspenseful torture is kept to a minimum ;-)

cheers

nice work!!! a quick sale is always a good one :-)

Hmm, dont know about quick...it has been for sale for a little while now. In the end I had 2 very keen parties but it has now been sold to SVD179 on the r31skylineclub forums...I am not sure if he is on here. My apologies to Union 76 on these forums. He was dead keen as well but ended up selling it to SVD179 as he was the first one seriously interested and sold his SVD Pulsar to get it.

Dennis, It is going to Victoria this Wednesday. Steve is going to fly up and drive it back. Good thing it is my Skyline he is driving back to Victoria as I know it will make the trip with ease, as for my old TR8, I wouldnt recommend a trip beyond Wakefield...

Now for my next project