SAU Community

Friday Night Cruise - 12 November - Springwood Lookout

miss_skyline

Luke,, it'll be great if u could come.

Let me know if u want to meet up with me and afew other cars so we can cruise to homebush in a group.. I live in deanpark so we could possibly meet around woodcroft?

Eric this isn't an sau cruise altho sum sau members will be there, either way it should be a good night :ermm:

johno I'll MSG ya tomorrow or sumthing... I'm thinking we should meet at the same spot as we did for the 21st gtr cruise?

hey matty ifits cool can i join u guys meet up with u some were at woodcroft ,,,im from marayong and drive a 33gtr v spec u might have seen it getting around,,,lets us know if its cool to join yas cheers

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Guys

The next friday night cruise is fast approaching.

Any car is welcome to come as long as they dont act silly... Please post below if your able to come....

Hope to see you all there

Date - 12 November 2010

Meet - P6F carpark located on Australian Avenue at Homebush Bay

Time - 8pm

Leave - 830pm

Destination - Springwood Lookout

Please note the cruise route will not be going through Penrith to avoid Mulgoa road and the road contructions currently taking place... The route will be a easy drive with few traffic lights and using main roads with average speeds of 80kms

are u organisig this cruise

hey matty ifits cool can i join u guys meet up with u some were at woodcroft ,,,im from marayong and drive a 33gtr v spec u might have seen it getting around,,,lets us know if its cool to join yas cheers

hey mate i'll be meeting up with matty there on friday. By all means meet us there, the more cars we have cruising down to homebush the better, there will be a few of us meeting there. If you have any dramas feel free to give me a call or sms 0416 035 195

Hey Guys

The next friday night cruise is fast approaching.

Any car is welcome to come as long as they dont act silly... Please post below if your able to come....

Hope to see you all there

Date - 12 November 2010

Meet - P6F carpark located on Australian Avenue at Homebush Bay

Time - 8pm

Leave - 830pm

Destination - Springwood Lookout

Please note the cruise route will not be going through Penrith to avoid Mulgoa road and the road contructions currently taking place... The route will be a easy drive with few traffic lights and using main roads with average speeds of 80kms

1.luke GTR

any more??

hey bud i wont be attending tomorrow nights cruze,,,i just got my self into the mines in w.a. and spending time with the missus and kissies before i fly out mate cheers catch up when i fly back in just before xmas aye

hey bud i wont be attending tomorrow nights cruze,,,i just got my self into the mines in w.a. and spending time with the missus and kissies before i fly out mate cheers catch up when i fly back in just before xmas aye

no worries enjoy the time with your family..

Remember everyone briefing will take place at 825pm for us to leave at 830... Please do not all take off either there is my car and Matty's car as the 2 lead cars...