• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chaos

• Ska

• BelGarion

• Nexus9

Top Posters In This Topic

apparently its like 6 points for eating or drinking while driving.

That's a bloody outrage. :) That's the equivalent of 2 excessive noise fines on the old scale. The only reason you notice this is that it effects you. You would be amazed what sort of crazy laws get passed. Back when I was involved with Amnesty international you'd hear of both the major parties passing all sorts of laws that gave police and border control greater powers many of them being totally unjustified. The major parties would gag debate on the topic, and then the mainstream media wouldn't run with it. makes you wonder.

lol - it would be..

yeah, i was just thinking of buying a car for around $1000 that can get me around when i don't want to drive the skyline, and if i'm driving to the coast a few days a week. Will also come in handy when its at the panel shop being made to look sex again.

I've got a little more debt to go before I start looking for a cheap car. But after I got to drive an old subaru around the other night (soft suspension can drive over speedbumps at 30kph. Try doing that in a skyline) I really want something to drive to the shops or leave parked wherever for extended periods of time.

yeah.. sometimes its a real hassle driving the liner.. just worried some shit is going to happen to it all the time.. speed bumps, fools who can't drive, etc.

Ends up saving you money in the end really. By the time you look at the petrol costs, general wear and tear on the skyline, and everything else over a year or so, it doesn't really cost you much.

lol.. thats why i created this thread :D 'cause that one was degrading into a wasteland anyhow.. But you can go dig it if you like mindflux.

What did you do to your car Gordon?

door + truck.. months ago, i just haven't had a chance to get it painted as I've been too poor. But things are looking up so will get it done in a couple of weeks.