• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chaos

• Ska

• BelGarion

• Nexus9

Top Posters In This Topic

Afternoon all....

Just thought I would let you know about a little incident I had the other day (in Woodridge).

Stopped in to pick something up from a shop cause it was cheaper than anywhere else and was only there for 10 minutes.... Came out and the GT badges from the sides had disappeared. NOT HAPPY JAN! Good old Woodridge.

Does anyone have any spare?? or know of how much they cost. Am currently doing a search at Just Jap etc...

aside: i am selling 33nizs front bar :P

anyone interested

:jk:

Makes note: Send mafia people to Neils house...

On a serious note, my new bonnet etc should arrive today..finally be able to get it all put on.....soonish!! hooray!

oh well you can take it and cram it, i wont be back

Want a tissue?

That goes for the rest of you also.

I don't see the problem here, we have different people that go out for different things? The problem here is what???

Woopiddy do I drive on Mountains, Woopiddy do I drive on the Highway, Woopiddy do I park my car and talk...

Stop being Tonkas and enjoy your bloody cars.

Gordo, you haven't made your cruise quota this quarter and you can't be my friend or talk to me on the forums. Until you fill this quota.

:P

screw you hippy! can't talk to you hey..hmmm.. what am i doing now huh huh? p

Want a tissue?

That goes for the rest of you also.  

I don't see the problem here, we have different people that go out for different things?  The problem here is what???

Woopiddy do I drive on Mountains, Woopiddy do I drive on the Highway, Woopiddy do I park my car and talk...

Stop being Tonkas and enjoy your bloody cars.

:werd:

i stilll don't even know what the issue is.. :confused: peace love and mung beans

anyhow.. hey rasi - you can get thm from justjap.. but they are wee expensive - $45 EACH i think.. i got them but i felt so cheated paying that much for a bit of plastic

:P  

screw you hippy! can't talk to you hey..hmmm.. what am i doing now huh huh? p

I'm just saying you can't join my 1337 crew that at the moment includes, well me. because you are simply not 1337 enough. I meant If you say anything to Me I won't bother typing out a response, I will just ignore you. also You IGNORED my taunts yesterday on the whoretown. I was so crushed and hurt.

Jay I think I'll take you up on that tissue offer.