• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chaos

• Ska

• BelGarion

• Nexus9

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't imagine that it would be too hard to replace. The current one is not working and needs to be replaced.

Any ideas of where to buy from? I don't really want to go through the mechanic and get their fitting cost on top of the part....

James email sent, thanks for that :P going to see zaust shop today, but dunno when I can get it done, if he is free today maybe, will be doing it on my luch break when i drop benji home, but still hopefully he wont have to remove it, be cheaper :)

oh man why cant it be 5pm, I am so busy, and now got a sore neck which is getting stiffer by the second, gonna take a burl down to Gav's after work, Brett is going to take a look at the belt for me, I am nearly 75% sure that it is that making the noise, I wouldnt mind tring just cutting off the frays, i know it wont solve the problem, but if the noise goes away after removal of them then we know to replace the belt asap :P

Rasi, I just bought a second hand 3 inch turbo back with high flow cat for $670 off BelGarion dere. Reason I gotta take it to a zaust shop is because one of the hangers is soon going to fall off and it just needs to be welded back on.

But I did do some looking around and a brand new 3 inch system ranged between $1900 and $1200 fitted, of course depeding on the tip you wanted.

Also I did have my stock system on and got 101rwkw and just borrowed a mates super dragger cat back and got 16rwkw just from that so guessin prolly got 20rwkw if not more just from a good zaust system now :P (see my sig for details)

repco or global auto spairs or similar place

it needs to be a 3wire sensor (assuming its for a skyline)

cyrus if he needs to pull it off the car to fix that. tell him hes a f*CKing wanker and go see a decent exhaust shop

yeah but it will sound pretty sus asking him if he will have to remove it to fix it, "Ummmmm you wont have to remove it to do it will you?"

But yeah there are a couple of zausts shops round, I might just tell him I am in a hurry and if he could just do it while it is on the car to save time, :P

Hey hey the lunch whore crew is back! :wavey: Damn gotta do sales reports now, well good in a way, work on report then run it, while it's running cant do much but keep myself entertained :P

I am a little excited, I booked the R in at Gavins Wednesday next week for a general service and look over, and give me his opinion on its general health. Also got some good bit to fit which arrived Monday.

1841Resize_of_2004-07-13_006-med.JPG

So pretty in blue

is that an oil cooler, like transmission oil cooler I mean?  

<------- Is a NOOB!

16 row Trust oil cooler, and filter relocation kit and a trust Type R bov to plumb back.