SAU Community

Ces Front+dump Pipe Still Available For R33 S2 ?

Go with with CES, Trevor has proven power figuers 20kw just from a dump pipe on a gtst or gtt!! i'd like to see a bell mouth do that.. How many people here that say don't use CES have used there products. Forcing the wastegate and exhaust together straight out of the turbo creates turbulance...

Anyway just give Trevor a call and tell him what you want you won't regret it trust me the change was the best thing i did with my R34, more power then most with the same mods and more Boost.

Good Luck

Yes they cost more than some but the best is never cheap :banana:.... (but money should be nothing when it comes to pride and joy + performance) Well worth it for a wicked wastgate sound and performance you can feel... Also their full systems have the most power for a STREET LEGAL exhaust on the market.

He is one of the best and ships world wide, also has the best street legal Subaru exhaust with the biggest gains.

Edited by 99 GTT

Go with with CES, Trevor has proven power figuers 20kw just from a dump pipe on a gtst or gtt!! i'd like to see a bell mouth do that.. How many people here that say don't use CES have used there products. Forcing the wastegate and exhaust together straight out of the turbo creates turbulance...

Anyway just give Trevor a call and tell him what you want you won't regret it trust me the change was the best thing i did with my R34, more power then most with the same mods and more Boost.

Good Luck

CES have a fine product.

Have you back to back tested them against a bellmouth??

The increase in turbulence when the wastegate cracks is balanced by lower turbine outlet pressure, there isn't much to be gained or lost but my experience is that a good bellmouth makes a bit more power earlier and cost a bucketload less.

(but money should be nothing when it comes to pride and joy + performance)

that's a very interesting mentality.......

I find that alot of these "top quality" parts are way overpriced and often a cheaper option can be used to obtain 99% of the result.

Good Luck

Done back to back with CES and Decent bellmouth types and found ZERO difference.

Done back to back with CES and Decent bellmouth types and found ZERO difference.

Fair enough then if you have done back to back runs... But was it a full CES exhaust and was the other exhaust 100% STREET LEGAL like the CES?

Like i did say above there are other exhaust that are just as good and better but most are not legal or even close.. I guess you go with what you think is the best at the time and i just stick with Trevor because on any car his product is alway tops and good power and sound without the worry of getting a defect for it..

:P

Edited by 99 GTT