SAU Community

No Shame...

D-G

Same thing happened with my car.

Parked it as far as I could - clearly away from all other cars (lots of walking required) and some random old commodore parks next to me and chips the paint when opening the door :P

Perhaps they didn't feel that they had hit your car? they look pretty big but maybe they're from a towbar???

I took the BMW into town today (I run it every few days, to keep everything running well) and a little kid gets out of his mums Falcon and swings the door open and hits the side of my car. Mother said nothing even though she saw it, instead she looks at me, gives me a death glare and says "It's your fault for parking next to other cars..If you don't like it, park somewhere else"

Too bad if it had been a decent car....or a merc.

Appears shitty drivers are everywhere

Perhaps they didn't feel that they had hit your car? they look pretty big but maybe they're from a towbar???

I took the BMW into town today (I run it every few days, to keep everything running well) and a little kid gets out of his mums Falcon and swings the door open and hits the side of my car. Mother said nothing even though she saw it, instead she looks at me, gives me a death glare and says "It's your fault for parking next to other cars..If you don't like it, park somewhere else"

really? get witnesses and her insurance will have to pay for it ANYWAY.

so f**k her stupid death stare and tell these idiots to shove it.

kids need to be disciplined, and learn to respect stuff, i bet an apology would have made you feel way better.

What a bitch... this is why so many kids nowadays grow up to be scumbags...

So i went to Eastland Shopping Center with my girlfriend yesterday lunch around, 12:30-1:30pm.

Park my car parallel to a s13, leave for about 1 hour come back i notice that:

1. my number plate is smashed in completely, it had curved with my front bar, scratched and in pretty bad condition.

2. Scratches all around my front bar with deep cut (not cheap), cant be buffed out. So now i have to replace the front bar... and a custom number plate.

I checked the new car parked and they had no damage so most likely whoever parked in after the silvia hit me because they are f***ing retarded and cant judge distance when parking and just ran for it.

how the f**k did someone do that

try talking to security and see if they had any cameras in the area you parked...worth a shot....

not a chance in hell

i use to work as security at eastland, even if you find a secuirty gaurd that can be bothered looking through footage there not aloud to release footage without centre managements consent and they wont do it without a police report and police wont make a report because shit like this happens all the time

After that comment I got a bit pissy, and said she should have been watching her kid! or perhaps help get her kid out of the car, really all it'd take is for someone to come into the bay quick and her kid could get hit. (that's if I wasn't parked there)

So many kids grow up ratty cos their parents aren't doing their job properly.

You get these commission mummys who have 6 Plasma babies, then those kids think it's okay to be like that and have 6 plasma babies each, then before you know it you have 36 ratty grandkids, 6 ratty kids and 1 very ratty granny, and a family of 43 all claiming Centrelink benefits

Add to this that parents are afraid to discipline their children these days and instead BARGAIN with them to keep quiet or behave. I was at a church wedding the other day and there were 5 or 6 kids crying and running around during the ceremony with the parents just watching them...disgraceful.

I'd have kicked off her rear vision mirror if someone said that to me slinky.

Add to this that parents are afraid to discipline their children these days and instead BARGAIN with them to keep quiet or behave. I was at a church wedding the other day and there were 5 or 6 kids crying and running around during the ceremony with the parents just watching them...disgraceful.

I'd have kicked off her rear vision mirror if someone said that to me slinky.

hmm wing mirrors? rear vision mirror seems to be in the car =x

I know two wrong's dont make a right but I would of put a dent in her car and say the same thing "If you don't like it, park somewhere else". What a b*tch....

Wow, that is really bad... As posted above, this is why kids now are becoming scumbags, terrible parents should have their kids taken away from them. It's hard to find a decent person in their teens/early adulthood who still have respect let alone smart ass house wives and studs who think they are invincible. (So far my experience with Audi drivers is horrible. Always a mid 30-40 guy with sun glasses and a shirt, windows down, sunroof open and a huge attitude problem...)

I was the victim of a hit/run also but much much worse. I was hit head on by a landcruiser doing 100-120+ on wrong side of Jells Road and he was drunk. His car leaked all the fluids from the scene to his house about 1 km away. He then fired up on my work colleagues that found him, showed NO remorse at all.

I had to have 6 months off work, hospital stay and lots of physio nut lucky to be here at all.

Jesus Graeme, now that is badly messed up. How long ago was that? I hope you recovered alright mate and didn't have any long term injuries, your a officer right? What happened with the guy? I mean that's a pretty serious offence as is without it being a officer involved.

OMG Graeme that's awful. Jells road is double laned I think, and he still ended up on the wrong side of the road.

How can someone show no remorse for a head on at such speeds (Jells is a 60 zone isn't it?) when they're drunk, realistically speaking he could have killed you...If I saw that I would probably expect you to be.

Not only is there the physical cost of injury, there is the emotional cost, the economic drain on the health system (physio, nurses, doctors, anesthetists, occupied bed in surgical or rehab ward) there's also the emotional stress on your family and wife, and the financial stress of living on 1 wage, it all piles

Hope you're okay now though. Your damn lucky.

Birds- If my son did that I would not be letting him get away with it. The child should have been made to apologize. I didn't care about it because it'll just come out but that's not the point, the little kid is now not going to learn a lesson from it.

There is so many ratty people, someone asked Brenton to 'smoke 'em up' today at the traffic lights and he had a small infant in a carrier on his chest, while standing less than 2 metres from the car....some parents need their butts kicked.

My accident was about 5 years ago. Took about 12 months of extensive physio, accupunture and massage to fix up back and neck. Still have to maintain some exercise and occasional massage or my neck gets really sore and leads to a migraine, probably be like that for rest of my life.

It was a miracle that I walked away. I was in an older car that didn't have air bags and I smashed my head against side window which in most cases leads to people becoming paraplegic.

The offender had priors for drink driving and was charged with lots of serious offences for his behavior. He only ended up going to jail for 3 months with further 18 months suspended sentence and lost his license for 8 years.

The offender had priors for drink driving and was charged with lots of serious offences for his behavior. He only ended up going to jail for 3 months with further 18 months suspended sentence and lost his license for 8 years.

like hell thats going to stop him from driving.

3months is a little light though..