SAU Community

Wet Roads Be Careful

autoworx

Sure is...Saw a mini van tflipped over coming into a round-about in Wangara this afternoon.

Also got a bit side ways in a round-about myself coming into Hillary's, which surprised me in the GT-R as I was in second and doing about 10Km's!!

Sure is...Saw a mini van tflipped over coming into a round-about in Wangara this afternoon.

Also got a bit side ways in a round-about myself coming into Hillary's, which surprised me in the GT-R as I was in second and doing about 10Km's!!

ive done the same, ive found it to be all the angle of the wheels that causes loss of traction at low speed and revs.

Yeah I lost it turning from Cedric onto Karrinyup, didn't help that I had a skidpan day last week and forgot to let the tyre pressure back down. Felt like I was driving on Ice-skates, finally time for some new good quality tyres and getting rid of the compliance tyres :P yes.. i've had them on for almost a year.. should be good going from 17's with compliance tyres to 18 inch works with some decent rubber on them =)

Yeah I lost it turning from Cedric onto Karrinyup, didn't help that I had a skidpan day last week and forgot to let the tyre pressure back down. Felt like I was driving on Ice-skates, finally time for some new good quality tyres and getting rid of the compliance tyres :P yes.. i've had them on for almost a year.. should be good going from 17's with compliance tyres to 18 inch works with some decent rubber on them =)

What do you mean by lost it? you swapped ends?

Fair dinkum, the last time I swapped ends on the street was over a decade ago in my old HZ Prem when I hit a patch of oil in the middle of an intersection, and anyone that knows me knows how I drive, I'm not shy :O

More driver training for you kids!