SAU Community

1998 Skyline R34 Gt-t 4sp Tiptronic 2 Door Coupe Black 48000km

m-p

Hi all,

I'm selling my 1998 Skyline R34 GT-T Turbo 2 door COUPE Black 4sp Tiptronic.

Registration until August 2011, Low Km (about 48000km), was 28000km when purchased in 2005 and very lightly used since as I'm a full time uni student,

serviced every 5000km with Motul Oil and always run on 98 octane BP Ultimate petrol.

First owner in Australia (after dealer), last Pink Slip, RTA, & REVS report available.

Everything is stock except:

Altia Nissan factory body kit

R33 GTR lightweight magnesium rims (cost $2000+ when purchased)

Brant Alarm and Immobiliser (cost $500+ when installed).

Please check the photographs below:

post-16761-1289480050_thumb.jpg

post-16761-1289480530_thumb.jpg post-16761-1289480550_thumb.jpg post-16761-1289480558_thumb.jpg

post-16761-1289480571_thumb.jpg post-16761-1289480579_thumb.jpg

Selling as I am moving overseas.

Asking price is $15,000.00 NEGOTIABLE

Contact me on: 0405985367 (please text if not picking up)

Thanks for your interest, and thanks SAU.

Edited by m-p

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• I think this is applicable for most. My car was ~2,000,000 JPY in 2020 Total expenses are around ~5,000,000 JPY excluding fuel. Selling price could be anywhere between ~5,000,000 JPY to ~7,000,000 JPY depending on how desperate the American. Sure, I could have stored it in that time but there are still storage costs “carry costs” as we call it in industry - insurance, garage, electricity, maintenance, etc. and possibly made 100% (nominal return), but I don’t think that’s why most of us are here. Apologies for the deviation.     
    • I don’t think they’re rated to hold that power 
    • So ive recently come across an issue on my R34, where no matter what i try do, the fuse pops for “tail lights” whenever i turn the “parker” light on at the indicator/light stalk. I cannot find anything wrong with wiring, and im still kind of unsure how to test continuity to find the issue as i don’t quite know how that circuit is wired. If i stick the multimeter into the earth of the parker on the driver side, i get continuity, on the passenger side i don’t. Putting it into the positive of both sides brings up nothing. I pulled apart the steering wheel surround and disconnected the plugs on the stalk and inspected them, seems all fine there. I cannot for the life of me work it out and its doing my head in, as im trying to get stuff sorted before the car goes off to get the engine back in while im away overseas from next week. I also have the very strange issue that i have been trying to work out for weeks now, when i turn the key to “ON” my dash night time lights, as well as ABS, Airbag and HICAS lights will come on, and stay on when i take the key out. Turbo timer is turned off, and also strangely, the tail lights stay on with it lit. Ive attached a video. Cannot work it out   Any help would be greatly appreciated  IMG_2901.mov
    • 74mm would be good, however you will find you will need to gently ramp in the pedal vs. throttle so it feels smooth and linear (not like those silly carb V8s where you touch the throttle 1mm and the car wants to fry tyres). This is how mine is dialled in with a 74mm DBW TB, I wanted 68mm but Plazmaman couldn't weld a 68mm flange onto the plenum.   You said you want 373kW to 447kW, you don't need a 62mm turbo to do that, that turbo can spin over 500kW+
    • I'm running a greddy style plenum with stock throttle body on my rb30 (rb25 series 2 head) stagea, it is making 400kw through that. There are plenty of ways to spend money on the car, you don't need to change the intake you have for 600hp