SAU Community

[sydney] R33 Gtst Series 2 Parts Fs

Turbo SOLD

Dump SOLD

Cat SOLD

Brake calipers PENDING PAYMENT

Rest of the gear still here! This exhaust sounds awesome people! Someone buy it!

Still have a F***load of parts left! Practically a whole car.

Gearbox $1200 with Exedy HD clutch and new urethane mounts

PowerFC ECU $1000

BuddyClub Lightweight P1 Shadow Chrome with Kuhmo Ku31 17" $1500!!!

Apexi Power Intake Filter thing $35!!

Washer Fluid Bottle $20

Radiator Fluid Bottle $20

Catch Can $30

Standard Coil Packs loom thing with coil packs and mount thing $160!!!

Grex Gearknob to suit R33 and others maybe? $30

Cluster showing 119xxxkm $130!!

GTR pods $50 for both!

HFM Adjustable Castor Rods? I cant remember which part it is lol but the standard part mounts the LCA to the chassis and has the bushing which leaks silicone shit. These new ones are steel and adjustable and have a butterfly bush or what ever its called! $130!!!!!!

Perfectly Working AC system $750 for the package! Heater core is f**ked though lol. Will split AC parts if people take stuff!

Edited by SargeRX8

hey buddy,

just wondering if you have the gearbox and the condition its in..

Sure do man, still attached up to the car. Gearbox was relatively fine, had the fluid changed at Advan performance and he said the old fluid looked healthy. I'm not sure what fluid he used in it though, he said it was good shit but when the box is cold(morning starts) second gear would be a little hard to get into. Kind of gotta sit it against the gear and let it take it. This normally pisses off after 10 minutes anyway. Once you start there are no issues. Ill show you an out of sync video of me quick shifting from first to second, its VERY smooth once the box is warmed. Id suggest that if you DID buy the box, you change the fluid. It was changed about 3000km ago. Has 119xxxkm on the box. If you buy it, ill throw in the new urethane mounts that were fitted in. PM me if you're interested. My asking price is alot cheaper than MANY other places.

hey mate howd you go with calipers let us know thanks mate

Got a guy down in Melbourne who is keen on them for a conversion. Just waiting for his payment...

BRAKE CALIPERS SOLD

HANDBRAKE CABLE SOLD

Door Pocket things SOLD

TRIANGLE PILLAR THING SOLD

STOCK TURBO MANIFOLD SOLD

STOCK CROSSOVER PIPE + BOV SOLD

ECU SOLD

Cmon guys still alot of shit here. Steering wheel with airbag, reasonable condition $110. STILL ALOT HERE TO MOVE OUT!

Got the gearbox out! Got the clutch out! Got the tailshaft out!

Cmon guys need this stuff gone. R33 gearbox was shifting pretty well $1200.

Tailshaft from box to diff $100

Clutch ???

Cmon people I need things gone, seriously make offers, not much will be refused!

Nismo 555(or 550)cc injectors + the rail $350

Nismo fuel regulator $150

Suspension $700!! Bilstein height adjustable shocks + whiteline springs!

If you need pictures ask and ill get them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cmon guys! There is alot of parts here. There is a whole freakin car! There are hundreds of parts in there and its hard to list them all.

Tomorrow I will list all the small parts I can remember, pick out!

hey will u sell the coil packs seperately? i only need 2.

say $40?

[email protected]

is my email mate.

cheers.

$1100 for the box!

Also note, it was not a kakimoto exhaust, its a HKS Silent HiPower or some shit. And a check on prices shows me that shit is worth 1200!

$600 for the exhaust, if its not gone in 3 days, its no longer for sale.

Buddy club P1 17" With Tyres I think +33 offset 114.3x5(fits standard r33 gtst) $1000. 3 days if these are not sold, they are no longer for sale

Suspension: Height adjustable bilstein shocks whiteline springs Very f**ken strong, nice firm suspension but not so firm your wheels chirp and bounce: $650.

Motor $1200, delivered for $200 in Sydney or what ever it costs anywhere else. $200 more you get the fuel rail + nismo fuel reg(note it is only running standard injectors now). Includes everything infront of the firewall. So if something runs to the back of the firewall, it stays with the car. All the shit running behind the firewall +$200. Motor includes everything attached to the block (minus the above noted stuff/options), exhaust manifold, turbo, TPS. I have a high mount brand new manifold from JustJap.

Sunday night 9pm the parts above this line will no longer be for sale. Parts are still ONO so make offers. This shits gotta go, seriously.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ive also got the rear subframe but I do suggest it be inspected. I doubt there is any damage but it needs eyes to confirm. $350

Bonnet in Sonic Silver with the hinges: $200 ono

Adjustable cant remember the brand Castor rods(they dont use rubber bushings!) $140

Engine dampner $50

Driver seat, good condition $100

Cmon what ever you need if its here name it ill give you the price

Radiator no leaks good condition $100

Rear tail lights, really good condition $100

Garnish with LED strip painted black(i made it, looks mint, white LEDs SKYLINE lights up rest black) $70

Standard R33 Castor rods with shit bushings $80, got brand new bushings + $100

Starter motor R33 $60

R33 Almost complete driver door(missing little pocket thing) $150

Geniune GTR rear pods $80

Manual conversion kit(clutch pedal, all the cylinders, tail shaft, little bits n pieces) $400

Exedy heavy Duty clutch $200

R33 Airbox + cut snorkel and K&N filter $100

R33 Coolant overflow bottle $50

Edited by SargeRX8