SAU Community

C.o.d - Memorable Pictures

MUZT3K

haha yeah fkn hate when you get a good pilot on a fully loaded Blackhawk and everyone gets f**king pumped, also good knifers who skirt around the edges of the map to backstab everyone.

Still never seen scores that high on a pub server, even in CS:S or TF2, you must play against some absolute fkn noobs, or cheat lol

lol come on, you've seen what my fken bro does in CS:S. It's totally believable.

whilst not 100:9, the f**ker regularly does 50:5-10 or so. and those maps are much smaller in retrospect.

good point, but apart from your bro I haven't really seen that talent level around much, maybe I just tend to luck out and not get smashed left right and centre by someone who plays the game all day every day!

My old regular CS:S gungame server was kind of the reverse - if your standard wasn't at the median point, you wouldn't even get a kill with like 20 deaths LOL

pfft sif not have a route on any map unless it's an attack / defence style game but then probably a mini-route to cover objectives. BC2 frustrates the hell out of me, I'll go 30+ / 9 or some shit leaping off quad bikes and kniforizing whole squads with gay abandon then next round and my shit just gets ruined, every kill is a simultaneous double fail kill and I'll get knifed while reloading by some guy who my squad decided they didn't feel like shooting at. This usually coincides with complete mission failure.

Best is when your entire squad are snipers, I go where they are as Assault/Medic/Engineer and then get more kills at longer ranges. Seriously, if you're that bad play BC2 for the sight impaired ie normal mode or just piss off, preferably to the other team so I can get some free kills.

Sure if I call someone who killed me a dirty cunt it's actually a sign of at least a little respect but blind team mates just make me rage, I just want to stab them all but TK is frowned apon.

pfft sif not have a route on any map unless it's an attack / defence style game but then probably a mini-route to cover objectives. BC2 frustrates the hell out of me, I'll go 30+ / 9 or some shit leaping off quad bikes and kniforizing whole squads with gay abandon then next round and my shit just gets ruined, every kill is a simultaneous double fail kill and I'll get knifed while reloading by some guy who my squad decided they didn't feel like shooting at. This usually coincides with complete mission failure.

Best is when your entire squad are snipers, I go where they are as Assault/Medic/Engineer and then get more kills at longer ranges. Seriously, if you're that bad play BC2 for the sight impaired ie normal mode or just piss off, preferably to the other team so I can get some free kills.

Sure if I call someone who killed me a dirty flamin mongrel it's actually a sign of at least a little respect but blind team mates just make me rage, I just want to stab them all but TK is frowned apon.

lolwut

lolwut

didnt you understand that? Let me simplfy it for you

Sure if I call someone who killed me a dirty flamin mongrel it's actually a sign of at least a little respect but blind team mates just make me rage, I just want to stab them all but TK is frowned apon.

• 2 weeks later...

my two best clips. the theatre feature in black ops was a very good addition. both were me ripping it up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PePeCHIK_-Q

3 kill streak with a tomahawk (throwing knife), ignore the spray at the end i was too amazed by the preceeding streak

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TL-WF9Bn_7c

cross map grenade throw

This match only took me 2:38. I never have, nor will I EVER do this well again. My k/d ratio is shiit but the everyone else's score is quite embarassing. My gameplan, besides a bit of luck, were the killstreaks I used; spy-plane, blackbird and then dogs to do the rest of the work. Oh, and the hardline perk :)

And no, the others didn't arrive late in the game. seven of them were in it from the beginning. If you add up the total deaths and kills, it's only one off.

The stupid game will only let me render 30 seconds of gameplay to show a full vid...

post-51176-0-71061600-1293451572_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I win? using SPAS12, ran out of ammo, back to back dogs at the end. 55k XP in that round.

I played 'normal' mode for the first time tonight, f**k me it was easy. 6 decent full games on my shared files, overall I am pretty poor 1.93 k/d

game.png

I hate the game so much, stupid prestige.