SAU Community

Nm35 Stagea Sway Bars Group Buy

Daleo

Ok, a small update.

After a week or so on the car, I elected to get underneath to check everything for tightness, and also take this opportunity to go one hole stiffer (maximum) on the front bar.

I discovered this;

post-61153-0-04575100-1297049787_thumb.jpg post-61153-0-08286700-1297049835_thumb.jpgpost-61153-0-42225500-1297049890_thumb.jpg

As you can see, the "D" bush has split into multiple pieces. The other D bush is completely undamaged. The mount itself is completely undamaged. The bar itself and the powdercoat is undamaged. There was no noise or anything that would allude to an issue.

I have removed both and re-installed both factory front D bushes and mounts. Because the bars are both the same diameter, the original bushes are perfectly ok to re-use.

I don't know if mine was a random failure (which I believe is the case) and I will be in touch with Todd to get his opinion tomorrow.

I would urge you all to check the condition of your bushes and tightness of mounting bolts at around 100 km or so.

Please contact me immediately on 0410691143 if you have any concerns whatsoever.

Regards, Dale.

Edited by Daleo

I will be able to get either one, just depending on what people want. Todd is happy to make more, but I need to talk to him about the bushes on the front bar. I'd like to go to a factory style urethane bush, I've found them for the rear, I just need to confirm availability for the front.

Edited by Daleo

• 1 month later...

Just on the phone with Todd!

He's sending me 2 types of bushes today to trial; I should have them on Monday!

Once I've tested and know which Is appropriate, I'll get Todd to post you a set immediately.

So you should have bushes by Friday next week.

Thanks for your patience with this.

Cheers, Dale

Gahh when's the whiteline GB gonna happen!!!

Soon!

We have to wait until the bars are officially listed as a catalogue item with Whiteline; then we can commence the group buy.

Wayne is putting me in touch with one of his dealers, so we can get the best possible prices, as Whiteline must sell for full retail; they cannot undercut their dealers.

The advantage with this is I will be able to offer an excellent price on other Whiteline products you wish to purchase.

I'm currently manufacturing Heavy Duty rear Sway bar mounts from 316 stainless steel and these will be available very soon also.

These will actually be cheaper than buying an new mount from Nissan.thumbsup.gif

I've been in regular contact with Wayne, and we just have to be patient, I know waiting sucks, but it'll be worth it.

Trust me, I'm busting to get this going; you'll know as soon as I do!

Cheers, Dale.

Soon!

We have to wait until the bars are officially listed as a catalogue item with Whiteline; then we can commence the group buy.

Wayne is putting me in touch with one of his dealers, so we can get the best possible prices, as Whiteline must sell for full retail; they cannot undercut their dealers.

The advantage with this is I will be able to offer an excellent price on other Whiteline products you wish to purchase.

I'm currently manufacturing Heavy Duty rear Sway bar mounts from 316 stainless steel and these will be available very soon also.

These will actually be cheaper than buying an new mount from Nissan.thumbsup.gif

I've been in regular contact with Wayne, and we just have to be patient, I know waiting sucks, but it'll be worth it.

Trust me, I'm busting to get this going; you'll know as soon as I do!

Cheers, Dale.

ye same as any other parent company or company that have franchises like mine as part of the supplier / franchise agreements you cant under cut them , its bad business as they are the front for your company who help u profit by selling your shit

the discounts will be the reduction in franchise or dealer mark up

unless you work for the parent company then u just milk it with company discount / product cost

will be keen on these man looking to get the bars the links and ur mounts