SAU Community

Calder Park

clarkey

Finally cashed in my Xmas present today at Calder. I had a drive in a V8 Supercar. Wow! First we had a couple of sighting laps in some piece of shit Ford then I had two 10 min. sessions followed by a driver showing me how fast he actually does it. Those drivers are unbeleivable. Down the back straight I started braking at about the 70-80 metre mark but when an actual driver did it he started to brake well after the 50 metre mark. I just dont know how they can stop a car in that distance. Finished off the day with a barbie. Sensational.

Alan

To answer both your questions I'll try to download a couple of pics.If it doesn't work send me instructions on how to do it James. (refer back to the "which school did you attend" thread and me being the dumbest prick on here)

Alan

PS I reckon I worked out how to do it but the picture is too f***in big.

The picture is 492 kb but I can only download 109 kb (or something like that) and I'm f***ed if I can workout how to resize the c*** of a thing :)

I've done this too!

Isn't it a buzz!

The car is a VX SS Commdore with all things racing, apart from the dash and the off tap engine. Big arse brakes, Big arse suspension and all the fruit.

I've also driven the Formula Ford cars with "UdriveVic" and that's even better!!

Glad you had a ball.

BASS OUT

I've done this too!

Isn't it a buzz!

The car is a VX SS Commdore with all things racing, apart from the dash and the off tap engine.  Big arse brakes, Big arse suspension and all the fruit.

I've also driven the Formula Ford cars with "UdriveVic" and that's even better!!

Glad you had a ball.

BASS OUT

So its not a 100% V8 Supercar?

What hp is the SS putting out?