SAU Community

Fabolous Chooses Aston Martin's New Rapide As Personal Ride

fabolous-aston-martin-rapide-spotted-in-new-jersey_100334280_m.jpg

We’re happy to report that rapper Fabolous, a.k.a. John David Jackson, is the proud owner of a new Aston Martin Rapide sedan. He was spotted in New Jersey recently visiting his local barber shop and we managed to scoop these images of his new ride, which reportedly cost him around $250,000.

In a previous sighting, somewhere in Manhattan it appears, Fabolous gives us a few details about the Aston Martin Rapide and even some helpful advice. It certainly is one car that you could describe as ‘Ghetto Fabolous’.

Thanks to Garden State Jewelers for sending in the images.

http://www.motorauthority.com/blog/1052636_video-rapper-fabolous-talks-about-his-new-aston-martin-rapide

i opened the thread and started reading the story without paying much attention to the picture. (hadn't heard of the rapide and didn't realise it was a 4 door). so i'm reading away and saw that it said it was a sedan. looked up at the pic. thought "the front doesn't look too bad, just like most other astons really". then my eyes started moving towards the back. well i couldn't mash the keyboard and mouse fast enough to close the page, LOL.

nah it's not that bad but it isn't the most attractive car in the Aston stable