SAU Community

Fs R32 Gtr

bazza 33

hey guy i have an 1990 r32 gtr it has an rb26/30 motor, acl race series bearings, os giken twin plate clutch, bigger turbos, bosch fuel pump, blitz tuned computer, hks boost controller, apexi turbotimer, bilstein coilovers, ugly front bar and fibreglass bonnet it's blue plenty more that i can't remember and not sure about im in the process of getting it registered will be done very soon it isn't immaculate needs a few bit's here and there done but has a fair few mods would swap for a BA xr8 ute manual as that's why im selling it. not sure what it's worth so i will say $23,000 but not sure what it's worth if you want pics text me on 0438069057 or come and see the car which is what i would do. no tyre kickers only serious offers don't want stupid offers they will be ignored cheers rob

how is the sump bolted to the block mate? is this jason flakemores old one? , engineered?

it is jasons old one i can't tell you that much about the car ask jason would be your best bet im going to call him to get as many specs on the engine as possible