SAU Community

R32 Rb26 Into R32Gts-T Rb20 Wiring Harness

silvio

in the middle of doin a rb26 into r32 gts-t and wondering if i can use the rb20 wiring harness ill be running an after market computer with map sensor so the duel air flow

sensors wont be a problem

all the other sensor plugs look the same but just want to be sure

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I suppose you could use the 20 harness, but it would require lots of hacking and modification. I have never done it. Every time I use a RB26 cyl head, no matter what engine or what car, I always use the RB26 harness.

If you have a 26 harness, use it. Its rather easy to use make work in a GTS-T. Just need to hardwire in your injector resistor pack, most the rest plugs right in.

thats the prob i dont have the 26 harness the block i got was fairly bare but it still has most of the sensors still on it

i plan on running a haltec or similar with map sensor ecu

i dont really wanna pay for a after market harness that why i was hoping the rb20 harness works

If I were you i would try to pick up a RB26 harness used. Your just going to have a headache using the 20 harness. lots of the sensors on the harness are in different locations and would require extending some and some sensors may use different plug ends on them.

Im not sure about Aus, but a second hand RB26 harness goes for around $150 CAD here in Canada. I know of a couple for sale right now in fact. If in the end you decide to purchase one and have troubles finding one you can pm me and I can help track one down for you. Shipping could be pricey tho :( Something to keep in mind.