SAU Community

Inconsiderate

R34

Well I have to say that I never had a scratch on my XT Forester until I moved here to WA. Now 3 of the 4 doors either have a scatch or small ding from someone opening doors on them in car parks.

So far the R33 GTR has not got any.

Pisses me off as I am so careful when I open my doors that I don't hit the cars parked next to me.

i agree with the lot of you yes i might have a old VL commodore but it has imaculate paint and its from factory. the poor old bloke before i got it never took it out of the garage then i have it a year and it has a big scrape on the bonnet which i need to fix and a scratch on the front bumper from dumb ass in a parking lot that of hit it with a pram or something.

when you get into any ofmy cars i make my friends tap their feet clean and when they put bags in the car they d not put them in the front so it scratches the dash etc.

Well I have to say that I never had a scratch on my XT Forester until I moved here to WA. Now 3 of the 4 doors either have a scatch or small ding from someone opening doors on them in car parks.

So far the R33 GTR has not got any.

Pisses me off as I am so careful when I open my doors that I don't hit the cars parked next to me.

Same here in NSW.

XT Foz attracts "Inconsiderates" to bump into, lean on and scrubbing from drivers that pull out from the kerb without looking.

GTR goes out to places where I can watch it or else I just drive it without stopping till I get home.

People who go to the trouble of installing CCTV should advertise that footage is F/S to those who have had damage done to themselves or to their cars.

There's this guy I know.. Crazy about his car. It's funny cause I always purposley rub his seats when getting in and out to wear them out prematurely, also always make sure my shoes are covered in dirt

There's this guy I know.. Crazy about his car. It's funny cause I always purposley rub his seats when getting in and out to wear them out prematurely, also always make sure my shoes are covered in dirt

flamin mongrel.

edit: LOL censor

Edited by Ten Four

i do that as well rohan. normally i pick my nose and hide treasure under his seat and steering wheel, think we might be talking bout the same guy :whistling:

I thought the last time i was in the car that the treasure mountain under the seat had grown without my help. nice one.

Yes I came out of Repco the other day and some cocksucker was sitting on my bonnet/fender with his jeans on. wtf!?

I roundhouse kicked him in the face and set his car on fire.

Edited by carlbgc
  • Nope 1

That sucks man! I feel your pain. One of the ladies at work locked her keys in her car and got RAC to get into the car to get the keys, when the RAC guy got into the car he opened her door right into my drivers side door. Leaves a nice mark when her car is white and mine is black. Was able to polish most of it out.

But then about 3 weeks later someone at work or the gym opened thier door into my car, took the paint all the way down to the primer! :angry:

i was at a blokes house the other week doing a job.. noticed he had a new aston dbs (or db9, they all look the same to me) in the garage.. started talking to him about it.. he told me it was his daily driver

i said the obvious thing about avoiding carparks, etc.. and he told me already he's had some bitch in a hundi swing her door into it!

people are fkn retards

Greater union in innaloo or whatever its called now.

Amount of times I have come out of movies and seen people sitting/leaning on my car....

* stab stab stab *

Yeah. I saw something similar last week.

I was driving back home on Albany Hwy (WA). At one of the bus stop on the side of the road, there was this good-looking clean Toyota Mark II (Or Toyota Chaser, I am not too sure) parked at the back of it. Then, there was a group of girls (I won't say what kind of people, but most of us probably know already. :P ) and 2 of them sat down on that car hood (1 of them was fat!).

I felt so sorry for the car and its owner. I would never ever park near the bus stops again. :devil:

It is simple guys... if you see someone in a car park do this then takes photo's and ask them for their insurance details as it is damge to your property that they need to fix...

if they refuse to give details then let them know that you will be filling out an accident report in which they left the scene of the accident and will be charged accordinly :) it work for me to get my door completely re-sprayed when a stupid women got out of her soccer mum 4x4... and let me say her husband was not impressed she admitted it so easily :)

It is simple guys... if you see someone in a car park do this then takes photo's and ask them for their insurance details as it is damge to your property that they need to fix...

if they refuse to give details then let them know that you will be filling out an accident report in which they left the scene of the accident and will be charged accordinly :) it work for me to get my door completely re-sprayed when a stupid women got out of her soccer mum 4x4... and let me say her husband was not impressed she admitted it so easily :)

Alot of carparks are private property, can be really hard to claim against someone else (police normally won't do reports). what you will normally find is you still have to pay an excess and you will lose your no claim bonus.

Alot of carparks are private property, can be really hard to claim against someone else (police normally won't do reports). what you will normally find is you still have to pay an excess and you will lose your no claim bonus.

you are correct most car parls are privately owned... but willful damage to another persons property does not matter where you are :) and i can tell you now they will report you if you do the same back to their car... i never take anything laying down or without a fight, dont make it easy for halfwit's to get away with damage to your pride and joy is all i am saying, otherwise it will happen to the next person they park next to.

i was at a blokes house the other week doing a job.. noticed he had a new aston dbs (or db9, they all look the same to me) in the garage.. started talking to him about it.. he told me it was his daily driver

i said the obvious thing about avoiding carparks, etc.. and he told me already he's had some bitch in a hundi swing her door into it!

people are fkn retards

Yeah. I saw something similar last week.

I was driving back home on Albany Hwy (WA). At one of the bus stop on the side of the road, there was this good-looking clean Toyota Mark II (Or Toyota Chaser, I am not too sure) parked at the back of it. Then, there was a group of girls (I won't say what kind of people, but most of us probably know already. :P ) and 2 of them sat down on that car hood (1 of them was fat!).

I felt so sorry for the car and its owner. I would never ever park near the bus stops again. :devil:

I'm starting to see some pattern here... :whistling: