SAU Community

The Secret Stash

Ghostrider

Hi All,

On a recent trip to Queensland I met up with the guy that owns the only Paul Newman sedan in Australia and over a beer or 2 we chatted nothing but Nissan for hours on end. I can now add all it's details into my register, so it's complete with all 4 confirmed in Australia.

He took me out to see his "secret stash" and it certainly is a stash. About 30 plus cars, mostly Skylines & 240K's.

Included in this stash lies a genuine S54 Prince Skyline GTB complete with G7 engine and triple carbs, an JDM C210/211 2000 GTEX and of course the HR30 Paul Newman sedan.

This guy is sitting on quite a collection and on his request, it's location will stay a secret and any pics I have will stay unpublished.

It was quite an eye opener.

Cheers, D

Hi All,

On a recent trip to Queensland I met up with the guy that owns the only Paul Newman sedan in Australia and over a beer or 2 we chatted nothing but Nissan for hours on end. I can now add all it's details into my register, so it's complete with all 4 confirmed in Australia.

He took me out to see his "secret stash" and it certainly is a stash. About 30 plus cars, mostly Skylines & 240K's.

Included in this stash lies a genuine S54 Prince Skyline GTB complete with G7 engine and triple carbs, an JDM C210/211 2000 GTEX and of course the HR30 Paul Newman sedan.

This guy is sitting on quite a collection and on his request, it's location will stay a secret and any pics I have will stay unpublished.

It was quite an eye opener.

Cheers, D

Can we make him an offer he cant refuse,....:ph34r: Did you say a c210/211 JDM GTEX....Only one... ho! how nice.

TEASER

Not really!

Was nothing much to see, but a lot of cars under car covers in an open paddock with grass up over the door sills.

I only took pics of the Paul Newman sedan, as he wouldn't let me take them of the S54 & GTEX.

D