SAU Community

Nissan Blank Keys

No i cant get any like that.

I dont think they had buttons on the key before the R34 and S15. So how would you use it anyway? Install your own electronics into the key? It wouldnt fit or line up.

It just doenst make sense mohsen. :/

Anyway, plenty more keys here. So let me know if you want one.

Edited by Munkyb0y

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The spacing of the 2 long grooves running down the length on my original key are 'closer together' compared to the 'NATS' blank you are showing. Does your original key also have narrower grooves compared to the 'NATS' key?

Mine looks pretty similar to the photos. Maybe your original key is just worn, so the space between the grooves has narrowed down over time?

If it's for an R33, or any of the other cars i've listed, it will fit 100%. That's a money back guarantee :)

I know what he's talking about, the middle section of the key (the part you don't cut into) is thinner on some keys. I even had a Mr Minit say he wouldn't cut the NATS key for me because its totally different (to my original key) and it wouldn't work. So brought it to someone else, got it cut and what do you know, it works (doors, ignition everything). I have 2 original keys and 1 has the thicker middle line the other one is thinner. The NATS key is also thicker down the middle. Doesn't seem to make a difference.

thumbsup.gif

• 2 weeks later...