SAU Community

All The Sau Stagea Fighting

Sunkist

why are ppl so unkind? cant we all get along? ect. ect.:3some:

thought i was joining an exclusive family when i bought my stag just didnt think it was going to be like the family i already got!

so much finger pointing dont ya'll realise it takes two to tango?

shouldnt we be ganging up on legnum drivers or something?

why are ppl so unkind? cant we all get along? ect. ect.:3some:

thought i was joining an exclusive family when i bought my stag just didnt think it was going to be like the family i already got!

so much finger pointing dont ya'll realise it takes two to tango?

shouldnt we be ganging up on legnum drivers or something?

But I like Legnum's and Caldina's... can't we pick something else? Maybe something a little more "local"? :)

Would that have more to do with you buying your R32 and unsuccessfully trying to sell the Stag?

the 32 I sold and the stag I kept? :P

I came back online when I had a spare evening looking for wiring diagrams, and found the place in a mess, of course I am going to throw petrol on the fire!

I came back online when I had a spare evening looking for wiring diagrams, and found the place in a mess, of course I am going to throw petrol on the fire!

dont even get into it ryan. i even changed my custom member title back to not entice any moar shit. lmfao

either grow up or fck off to m35stagea. info

Edited by dirtyRS4

if youre going to stir up crap dont bother joining the above forum.

we have enough bots spamming it right now!

You're copping it pretty hard at the moment. Is there much you can do about it, or is it a bit of a random thing?

its random crap as we are on google, the bot shows its face and takes our stuff :P

anyway it wasnt hard, came from 3 or 4 IPs that have since been banned. ill have to do it again when it happens next time.

dont even get into it ryan. i even changed my custom member title back to not entice any moar shit. lmfao

either grow up or fck off to m35stagea. info

i'de like to see you do any better than m35stagea.info.

get off my thread, i didnt invite you.

Oh cool.

Good choice. :thumbsup:

if youre going to stir up crap dont bother joining the above forum.

we have enough bots spamming it right now!

You're copping it pretty hard at the moment. Is there much you can do about it, or is it a bit of a random thing?

its random crap as we are on google, the bot shows its face and takes our stuff :P

anyway it wasnt hard, came from 3 or 4 IPs that have since been banned. ill have to do it again when it happens next time.

i'de like to see you do any better than m35stagea.info.

get off my thread, i didnt invite you.

And now this thread has turned in to a chat thread...

WTF, i haven't really had a chance to jump on SAU much over the break and when I come back on and start scanning threads i find the top threads are all about a bunch of blokes winging at each other.

I don't understand, did we all get a set of overies for Xmas? I come on SAU to talk shit about cars, not get the latest episode of Dr Phil.

The title "all stagea infighting" is B/S, To me it looks like the fighting is only between a handful if people taking everything a little too seriously and the rest of us in the stagea section are sitting back thinking WTF is going on. Come on guys, wash the sand out of your vaginas and get over it.

Edited by QWK32
  • Like 2

WTF, i haven't really had a chance to jump on SAU much over the break and when I come back on and start scanning threads i find the top threads are all about a bunch of blokes winging at each other.

The title "all stagea infighting" is B/S, To me it looks like the fighting is only between a handful if people

Can someone PM me when the school girls have gone back to school and I will come back to the stagea section. :down:

I am off to read some real stuff on Boostcruising. :rofl: