Good Places To Down Hill Drift In Perth

Guest trikdoutbuketofshit

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest trikdoutvl

LOL sliders are serious bussiness syfon :thumbsup:

Yeah I do wear protective gear, I was foolish enough to take it for a ride in my boxer shorts the day I got it, rolled it over n scrapped up my shoulder lol.

At the moment I am riding the slider at belmont skate park, it's quite fun riding up the half pipe and sliding..

Skyrian- you want a ride then come down :rolleyes: ... I get asked all the time by randoms if they can have a turn. I warn you tho its extremely addicitve fun.

dude, its not one way, and ergo probably way dangerous, but there is a fav road of mine in the back of Kelmscott, that I have ofetn thought would be completely mad fun to do this with a slider (I am too old, and ergo too cowardly to actually try this)

http://maps.google.c...3,0.060425&z=14

the map doesnt show anywhere near how twisty this mofo really is.

Also try checking out Crystal Brook Road from the Welshpool Rd East end. :thumbsup:

Guest trikdoutvl

Cheers for the linky stinky rooster, I will have to check out the road soon. Should come for a slide bud, skin grows back and bones can heal :)

Zig zag is one way, but sometimes idiots drive up it the wrong way tho. I caint think of any where safer to go.

Guest trikdoutvl

It reads as a funny story now, but wasnt so funny at the time lol, actually hurt quite a bit going flying accross the gravel. Haven't had a stack like that since I was about 10.......

The huffy slider actually got discontined from retail shops because it was to dangerous, to many children getting hurt... Defantely not a childs toy LOL... Come have a ride rowan lol.

Do you still do Kmax? I might come down tommorow night and give it a go.

dude, its not one way, and ergo probably way dangerous, but there is a fav road of mine in the back of Kelmscott, that I have ofetn thought would be completely mad fun to do this with a slider (I am too old, and ergo too cowardly to actually try this)

http://maps.google.c...3,0.060425&z=14

the map doesnt show anywhere near how twisty this mofo really is.

Also try checking out Crystal Brook Road from the Welshpool Rd East end. :thumbsup:

Have you ever actually been to the zigzag?!? Also, going to Crystal Brook Road is likely to get yourself on the ear end of me driving home making 'gate sounds to amuse people.

..... So nobody has commented on the hilarity of a grown man riding a kids trike in his underpants in public??

... Then FALLING OUT of his kids tricycle??? IN HIS UNDERPANTS???

H'aint nothing funny about being downright sexy in public my friend.

Guest trikdoutvl

Keep the sugestions coming people.. I would be willing to head out into the country side for that dream road... I was thinking the road where peter brock died has some pretty good downhill road.

Timothy I wouldnt even your lil wastegate over the roaring power of huffy slider. :) :)

UNLEASH THE BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest trikdoutvl

foot paths a little narrow, espically when you start picking up speed.... I was thinking the multi story car parks in the city might be good.

oh wow that's actually a good idea... just make sure it's the one way ones... like his majesty's..

because roe street is two way and all the "baller" vietnamese guys like to hammer their NA silvias through it...

...cool man?

also the other benefit is, there's a lift to the top floor... so you don't have to ride your hard to ride action bike all the way up there!

Guest trikdoutvl

Nar dont want a real go-kart, I am content with my slider. It really is a lot of fun.

Erik what is this "panda" you speak of? Post vids/pics...

Rowan- I know of 1 of the muli story car parks is 1 way. I think its on the right of roe if your heading towards the river .

Anyone gotta a spare camera? Gotta film this tokyo drift shit.

This guy has the rite idea.

Edited by trikdoutvl