SAU Community

Good Places To Down Hill Drift In Perth

Guest trikdoutbuketofshit

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest trikdoutvl

PFFT skater fags, nobody rides skate boards anymore. Huffy sliders are what all the cool kids ride these days.

Do you think it would be legal to ride my slider on the road. It's not different to riding a bicycle on the road IMO.

PFFT skater fags, nobody rides skate boards anymore. Huffy sliders are what all the cool kids ride these days.

Do you think it would be legal to ride my slider on the road. It's not different to riding a bicycle on the road IMO.

I can't see an issue with it as long as you have a helmet and reflectors like on a bike.... red on back and white on front...

and obviously obay the road rules also

r dirty 3- yes they are all kinds of awsone. once you have had a go you will be addicited

You live in the hills yeah? I had a gopro and also live in the hills. We could make a film on some crazy hills roads if you're keen? Orange Valley Rd would be interesting I imagine!

You live in the hills yeah? I had a gopro and also live in the hills. We could make a film on some crazy hills roads if you're keen? Orange Valley Rd would be interesting I imagine!

If your going to make a film about it, just remember, the biggest key element to a successful, awesome video is a big stack which causes lots of pain. Millions of youtube hits cant be wrong!!! :)

Guest trikdoutvl

lol rowan that looks like some sort of giant double ended dildo bike

dgk33-- I am keen to come riding with you, if thats cool. I am a lone wolf atm.

r dirty 3---- come along and have a ride if you like, you can provide the epic crash, I value my skin to much.

hahahah sweet man come riding for sure. not been in a while since my tyres have worn through and can only get them from over east and not got around to it yet. ill let ya know when the beast is up and slidinggggg haha