Good to meet you today, and see your w/shop etc

As I have said previously .... Wish I had your conbined talents :thumbsup:

Love ya work !

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi ....

Recomendations fitting / installation etc ....

I must stress that I'm advised correct installation is very important.

It is advised to put at least one if not more layers of a decent sealer, i.e. a coat of your best nail varnish would be good ~ wink.gif .... Ok the wifes then.

Completely cover the edges of the glass and don't just depend on the windscreen sealer doing it's job used by the installer ( As there can be times when no visable leaks will be seen inside the cabin, as the water may just be sitting in there hidden from veiw and gradually seeping between the two layers of glass ) Premature failure with water seeping / getting between the two layers of glass is common if not sealed correctly, causing a failure of the elements.

This type of failure is NOT covered by any warrantee issued with the screens ( six months on the element from date of supply )

An inline fuse of 20 amp must also be used in conjunction with say a LED indicator/switch visable by the driver.

Any questions please call me on 0422 425 026

Alt [email protected]

Again Thanks to all for your patience and trust.

Cheers .... Del

Again ....

One other thing which may interest.

I shall have available " Tear Offs " simular to the V8 Taxis etc.

There will be very little loss of vision / clarity, but will prolong the life of the screen, and stop the sand blasting effect experienced with long term use or long distance races.

Obviously this will not stop rocks, but will assist in the overall longevity of the screens life ....

Cheers .... Del

Ahhhhh! That's good! I'll be needing those too.

I'm extremely unlucky with the amount of screen damage I get. Porsche drivers seem unable to hear lowly R32 horns or see the high beams?

Edited by Marlin

Hi Again ....

I have an account with DHL and was quoted to send it to Dunedin by the cheapest most economical service available ( 4 - 5 days, door to door ) they have quoted $264 AU freight inc insurance.

Screen cost with no GST charge, as it's leaving the country .... $535

To send sea freight would be cheaper buy incure the wrath of all sorts of other mandated charges when going consolodated cargo.

If there is any way you know or any one who ships to NZ from here who may somehow help out I can deliver to any freight forwarding agent in Sydney for $0 if it helps ?

Cheers mate, will have to check how much the customs goons would sting me with once it gets here. Not sure if I'm keen yet but if I end up needing/wanting one I'll PM you.

Ahhhhh! That's good! I'll be needing those too.

I'm extremely unlucky with the amount of screen damage I get. Porsche drivers seem unable to hear lowly R32 horns or see the high beams?

lol

porka drivers are shitkunts

Hi ....

any more for r32's?

mine just decided to explode after tipping over

farken!

I am shocked and confussed to hear ? Screens are somewhat fragile though .... How the hell did you do that ?

I have two left Peter ....

Cheers .... Del

Hey ....

now i have to give up drinking for 3 weeks to pay for a new one

hook me up del

You are making things easy to sell these Pete :thumbsup:

So that is $11.43 per day over three weeks !

Sorry to say but if you need a replacement ? you may have to give up drinking for 3 weeks 3.84 days. As replacment costs are $40 more expensive :down:

Either way let me know as I may have sold one of the last two today

Cheers ...

now i have to give up drinking for 3 weeks to pay for a new one

hook me up del

be honest. $500 is like 2 days drinking not 3 weeks. monkey. and yeah I wondered who was yelling C$%NT!! last night.

Hey ....

and yes it is two night in town on the cans

Hummmm

I shall have to remember not to drink with you guys then !

Please transfer payment Pete.

Thanks

Cheers .... Del

Hey ....

Duncans screen has now been fitted. No problems it fitted okay and sealed up alright

That's good to hear Brad. The S15 one I sold was a very neat fit also ( And so it should be ! )

Have a few running already .... Andrew Mc'phersons Lotus Exige is using one and already, used it at the Wakefeild 300.

Having a batch made made for his Mosler too.

For what it's worth the Lotus Exige drew 8.8 amps.

Got a few in the NA Motorsport Evo 9 & V Sport Evo 10's at Super Lap ( If any one wants to check them out ) looks like they won't need to use them after driving 2500 klm's to deliver to NA Motorsport :down: .... And Ben's too of course :thumbsup:

All others will be out next week inc Ben in Tassie.

Cheers .... Del