SAU Community

Rb26/ Skyline Quality Parts

I have alot of stuff around I don't have an immediate use for so its all for sale

Everything is located in sydney and in good condition unless stated otherwise.

Will post some items strictly at buyers expense.

Low offers will be ignored, reasonable offers may be entertained.

600 series Tilton pedal box

Brand new never even fitted to a car. Its a 3 pedal, floor mounted, steel model with the optional throttle linkage

Selling as I have a few of them for various cars and I can replace this at any time if/when I need one latter on.

Part number is 72-680 for the pedal box and 72-790 for the linkage system

No masters supplied but whoever buys it I can supply genuine tilton or girling masters for a very good price

The linkages retail for $295 and the pedal box was around $760aud 6 month ago. I realise with the dollar so strong they are cheaper now so im asking $800 for the whole thing.

Tiltion 6 series pedals

72-642A Tilton pedal box

Same deal as above but this one is an alloy two pedal model with no throttle

asking $400 brand new never used

pedal box

RB26/25 nismo clutch

Good condition 85-90% remaining on the plate. Its a 3 button unsprung clutch plate with an EXTREME pressure plate from excedy. Currently filthy from being used but can clean it up.

Not needed as I kept it to do a manual conversion but the car is now staying auto so it can go

Asking $450

Nismo RB26 front pipes, X force dump pipes

Used but in good condition, usual scrapes on the front pipes but no major damage. Dump pipes are good no cracking etc and had only seen 2 seasons of circuit racing (2500Km's of use roughly)

Up for sale as im not planning going to go back to smallish twins and the car they were on has been sold off

Asking $450 for the lot including new gaskets

HKS TA45s turbo, manifold, 50mm gate

Genuine HKS turbo and 50mm gate. Turbo rebuilt and brand new. Gate reconditioned and new diahpram fitted. Manifold 316 stainless was custom made, has a 3 inch dump with V band, garrett turbo bag and oil line

Selling as going back to big twins, perfect condition

Asking $1800

Undercar surge tank for skyline/silvia

Surge tank designed to be fitted under the drivers rear floor pan of any model skyline.

Requires hicas removal.

Basicly I fabricated this tank about 3 weeks ago for a mate who no longer has his gtr, since he never paid for it it's being posted back to me this week ( long story but the car had been damaged)

- 3 fittings on the tank they are -6 male for inlet from lift pump, return from rail and overflow back to main tank

- 2 fittings for pump feeds, -10 male

- 2 welded on 044 mounts

- all assosiated fragola push together fittings to mount the 2 pumps and get in and out of the tank. So 3 -6 push on straight fittings, 2 -10 couplings, 2 044 inlet fittings.

- tank has an internal scavenging section for the pumps to draw from which is roughly 1.5L and the upper section is about 2L which is foam filled.

- has welded on lug mounts so requires some simple brackets to hold it in place under the car.

- designed to use twin 044's can block off one feed though

I tested it to 120psi with water and comp air built from quality alloy plate 4mm thickness.

I'm going to ask $890 including postage with all the fittings ready to install.