SAU Community

S A U N S W Putty Rd Wrap Up And Pics

N1GTR

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shanil you left before i got to say gday. i had a look at your new toy. it's really clean. good buy! it's very sexy! love the rims.

That cool brother, I'm sure I'll be at many SAU events this year so we'll cross paths for sure!

Thanks Shaneo. I'd bought the RE30s to suit the 33R, but have decided they also look ok on the 34R... we are deliberating over whether bronze LMGT4 will look better than the F1 RE30s?

The gold Advan RGs are good combo with Terry's blue VS2 too.

Loved your new acquisition mate, didn't know they had carbon bonnets :thumbsup: As I said to you on the day I think it wasa smart buy for you getting a near-new Evo over an older R.

Had a few fave R34s on the day, wanted to chat but didn't get the chance as I was at the back of the pack and as soon as we pulled up at the truck stop we were off again then got split up at the pub(s)

OKOKOK - One of the few white R34s I've seen that I think looks awesome (and white doesn't detract from this one at all) - Nismo bodykit and silver LMGTs

JUN26L

Jamie's MNP II was also very nice - limited ed. 1 of only 300 I think?

F1 RE30s take my pick!

Thanks for the kind words on the Evo, suffering from the modification bug - working hard to fall broke even harder!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...