SAU Community

Vic Stagea Cruise 6Th Feb 2011

Sunkist

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey man, might see you this sunday. I got a mate who really wants to go, I may passenger with him.

awesome news, now if only you had the stag still. i mean the amg... its ya know... just alrite :P

haha

i remember you came to lake mountain one time. and you bought all this f**kin food, gangsta sausages n shit hahaha.

lets just say i have a big white patch on my roof where moisture has some how got in under mu clear coat and made it bubble, only happened last week so shattered

ahh shit. i have no turbo lol..

but i think you win, thats a bitc especially on th roof

hey im from lilydale and im thinking of tagging along, what time do you guys reckon youll be coming through?

i live in ringwood, and sometimes mount ev, and ill be going down to monash as long as i can drive, we can cruise down together if you want :)

Got some Directions printed out. Please bring a marker.

Can people please ensure they bring a GPS of some sort..

If you have Walkie talkie(transeiver) please bring them along.

Not the best weather to go cruising floods everywhere ,I live next to fountain gate and the freeway under pass has about 60 cm.+ of water :Dandenong railway underpass is blocked and 3 cars are floating there + couple of car crashes around ,so again ,not to safe...

Pic of Narre Warren North this morning

post-52922-0-07433500-1296871179_thumb.jpg

post-52922-0-56981800-1296871383_thumb.jpg

Edited by southern_tango

Jeezus Freddy! That's some decent water.

My folks are up in Cobram and have been flooded out but can't come home because BOM and SES are saying that the roads shouldn't be used as there is one helluva storm coming across Vic this arvo/evening.

So 2 years ago was Black Saturday and now we are looking at wide spread flooding. :blink:

Anyone know how the E/NE suburbs and their main roads are going?