• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

D = Drambuie

E = Everclear

C = Chartruse

A = Abcenth

:worship:

The Official Shot of DECA :cheers:

LOL, thats harsh as!! i'm not having both spirytus shots and DECA shots as to prevent a repeat of some certain incidents that happened last Friday night :dry:

btw - cointreau and red bull ftw!!

Geez you guys talk alot of shit...youre not a real drinker till you end up at the end of an alley in a carpark propping yourself up between 2 rubbish bins completely out of it.

Geez you guys talk alot of shit...youre not a real drinker till you end up at the end of an alley in a carpark propping yourself up between 2 rubbish bins completely out of it.

or waking up the next morning with vomit all over your bed, curtains and floor, and then going to school :laugh:

This thread always turns to shit...lol

Hey guys

Im new to victoria, moved down from the goldcoast.

This seems like a good way (or good excuse?) to meet some fellow skyline lovers/get rather drunk.

Put me down for both nights. Ill be bymyself, but more than happy to share with people since ill be wanting to get to know everyone!

Ill be in a white 34gtt :)

Ja

Edited by s13viper

Awesome no one to tell us to shutup at midnight on Friday night when were all drinking in the gazebo :D

You're coming back down? Bringing the GTR I hope this time. I haven't forgotten your drunken promise to take me for a spin!