SAU Community

Stolen: Red R34

SkyHi_33

Good mates r34 was stolen from front of his house, last seen on henley beach rd heading towards city today. Possibly spotted on duthy street unley not long ago.

Its a std looking s1 r34, red with grey pro drive wheels that look like these

pro_gc06d_bb_ci3_l.jpg

Plates were XTA 402

Any info or if youve seen the car about, call cops or let my mate know on 0431 345 370, or give me a buzz on 0422 314 938

Spread the word!!!

Had alarm and insurance.

Good as gone.

Like I've said a thousand times. You can have the best alarm in the world, if a thief wants it, its theirs. Theres no point in arguing or bitching about it :( its a sad reality we live in.

facepalm...dont see how any of that helps getting the car back.

It doesn't - it's just the usual set of questions that gets put into every 'stolen' thread. (And invariably, the answer is 'no, i didn't have one' or 'no, I didnt have an australian standards approved one, so when I didn't arm it, it didn't auto-arm itself..'. I can't think of many recent 'stolen' threads where people had australian standards alarms fitted (and in use) and were still stolen. Worse, it typically pushes up the insurance costs for the rest of us...

Anyways, enough claptrap - good luck in getting the car back; Nobody deserves to have their car stolen. It's a low act.

fn thieves, hopefully they crash it and hurt themselves.. you say theres insurance so thats a good thing

yeah thats for sure... owning an import is just being stupid not insuring it.

no news as of yet but word has spread rather quickly, had random numbers messaging me back the same msg i sent to others! anyways keep a look out, its still out there somewhere.

Has been found yesterday through an anonymous tip.

Few scratches on bumpers and what not, stuffed ignition, they got past the alarm/immob, mechanically it ran fine on to a tow truck... at mechanics now getting a check over for insurance.

Unsure if anyone was caught or not. Thanks to those that kept an eye out :)

Had alarm and insurance.

Good as gone.

Like I've said a thousand times. You can have the best alarm in the world, if a thief wants it, its theirs. Theres no point in arguing or bitching about it :( its a sad reality we live in.

Club lock... Best deterant in the world.. i didnt have anything on my car = stolen.. Now everywhere i go and even at home i have the clublock on, has never been touched in 4 years.. Park it all over the place, marion, TTP and at work in complete darkness and nothing.. GET A CLUBLOCK!! If you dont have one and your cars stolen, too bad in my books... They are not expensive! Theres a few ways of getting around a clublock but it takes a bit of time, so even if you do have one, dont leave your car for too long..

even club locks arent gonna stop someone who wants it. if they had enough time to trick the alarm/immob they probably would have had the club lock off in no time if they were that keen. but its definitely a visual deterrant, and another thing to get through before its stolen so definitely worth having one on.