SAU Community

Very Special Boost Controller

I think the reason why most people are posting the responces they are is cause at this very moment you can get an EBC Profec B II in the for sale section for not much more than your selling your bleed valves for.

Anyway, good luck with the sale.

J

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks! but im not selling em I'm just using one and am very happy!!!...the guy on the site is selling em...

I'll try get one down here (syd) and let a few ppl use it, even if you got a very expensive conroller come compare it to this, I'd prefer if ppl already have a controller though it makes it easy to swap over...

the price is what it is because of the quality of the valves and research put in... not its electricals and brand name

the moron who didn't assimilate the fact that the Cressida had a twin turbo Supra motor in it( would like to see your face when you line your "Riceline up against that at the lights )

i think you'll find the 1JZ is actually the soarer motor, the 2JZ is the supra (the supra uses a 3.0 litre as opposed to 2.5 in the soarer GT) i might be wrong...

i think you'll find the 1JZ is actually the soarer motor, the 2JZ is the supra (the supra uses a 3.0 litre as opposed to 2.5 in  the soarer GT) i might be wrong...

1JZ-GTE came out in a few cars one of being a JZA70 Supra also a Soarer, Chaser (what i use), cresta to name a few they also have some impresive factory specs, but i won't get into that here and now..

The JZ motors are a damn good motor.. :)

I don't think us Nissan heads can disagree with that.

No hard feelings MX83Toy,

The www site came across to myself as a little dodgy.

Some of the comments on the www site appear a little unrealistic, as even you would know your self it is impossible to get a near same 0-100 time every time.

Unless you have 4wd or bugger all power you can get damn close :)

:D yeah its very hard!!! but this bloke that made this thing is a nut ! his car is still running near standard engine and standard turbos with steel wheel upgrades (we're cursed with ceramics as well :D from factory ) and getting it going faster than alot upgraded cars, he does run after run after run ect... ect... the time this bloke put in is unbelivable...

he has found probs with the toyota ct12a,12b and ct26 turbos and also t25,t28 which this controller is meant to correct (somthing to do with presures and leaks *he lost here somewhere*) but yeah it fixes it and you go faster

Guest INASNT
thanks! but im not selling em I'm just using one and am very happy!!!...the guy on the site is selling em...

I'll try get one down here (syd) and let a few ppl use it, even if you got a very expensive conroller come compare it to this, I'd prefer if ppl already have a controller though it makes it easy to swap over...

the price is what it is because of the quality of the valves and research put in... not its electricals and brand name

But at the end of the day its still a bleed valve.

And if u think i know nothing about valves, i welcome you to come see the valves we design and built eg. 2-10 meter hydraulically controlled butterfly valves which are used in pipelines, dams, powerstations etc and are worth over $200,000 each.

Anyway paying over $300 for a bleed valve is still a joke coz it will never be able to control boost as well as an ebc with which uses a stepper motor like the hks evc, especially when u start using external wastegates.

But at the end of the day its still a bleed valve.

And if u think i know nothing about valves, i welcome you to come see the valves we design and built eg. 2-10 meter hydraulically controlled butterfly valves which are used in pipelines, dams, powerstations etc and are worth over $200,000 each.

Anyway paying over $300 for a bleed valve is still a joke coz it will never be able to control boost as well as an ebc with which uses a stepper motor like the hks evc, especially when u start using external wastegates.

wow $200,000 for a valve and ppl call these expensive (these lil valves work a little different to those ones but hey your the valve desgner..... "Gas filled what? A valve like this works using a spring and a diaphragm. Are you thinking we're all complete morons or something?") mate i said nothing ... :)

ok cool you know lots ... thats great!!! thanks for your input....dont use one....

guyz everyone else, still free to try it out like i said even if you already have any expensive EBC...this does alot more than a bleed valve too...i can get good bleed valves for 30 bucks so why would i be going nuts over this thing?????

Guest INASNT

Just because u were stupid enough to pay $315 for one, dont try suck others into buying one.

I just a bought a HKS EVC 3 for $350, which is 100% times better than that piece of shit u r trying to brag about.

Im open to new things, but i must admit.. this has got a sence of BS to it

I mean common, Japan is the leader in performance turbo engines, cars, racing .. everything to do with turbos. They have the worlds fastest turbo cars and most powerful turbo engines.

Why dont they use this 'very special boost controller'

Guest INASNT
Im open to new things, but i must admit.. this has got a sence of BS to it  

I mean common, Japan is the leader in performance turbo engines, cars, racing .. everything to do with turbos. They have the worlds fastest turbo cars and most powerful turbo engines.  

Why dont they use this 'very special boost controller'

coz even calling it a very special boost controller is gay to begin with.

Its a bit like when u meet someone tosser that tells u that his brothers mates skyline is running 30psi with the stock turbo and smokes the tyres in every gear. U just look at em and say ok and walk away. :)

coz even calling it a very special boost controller is gay to begin with.  

Its a bit like when u meet someone tosser that tells u that his brothers mates skyline is running 30psi with the stock turbo and smokes the tyres in every gear. U just look at em and say ok and walk away.  :)

Sooner or later one of these things is going to turn up in Bris and I suspect you will have egg on your face. :)

The Audi DIY appears to be good enough for Sydneykids cars and I DON'T think he is an idiot, in fact he seems very pragmatic and down to earth, and with a mountain of experience and knowledge in regard to turbo'd cars.

You haven't even seen this thing never mind actually used it!! So why are you so sure it is rubbish.... and why for gods sake are you so stupidly hostile

Guest INASNT
Sooner or later one of these things is going to turn up in Bris and I suspect you will have egg on your face.   :)  

The Audi DIY appears to be good enough for Sydneykids cars and I DON'T think he is an idiot, in fact he seems very pragmatic and down to earth, and with a mountain of experience and knowledge in regard to turbo'd cars.

You haven't even seen this thing never mind actually used it!!  So why are you so sure it is rubbish.... and why for gods sake are you so stupidly hostile

even if it actually worked would u fork out $315 for it????

i think the issue here is the price of the product which is too close to an EBC..

i wouldnt mind 'trying' one of the valves to see if it works just as well or better than a Turbosmart or GFB bleeder but then again 315 is a bit rich...