SAU Community

1996 R33 Skyline Gtst Series 2

• 1 month later...

Mate the problem is your all over the place with price etc put it on carsales it's cheaper than you dropping price all the time it should sell for sure and u can compare against others to check if your price is ok.

Also I have driven distances to show ppl my cars never turn down a sale maybe you could meet the guy at a train station somewhere in between? To write him off seems silly to me considering how much trouble you are having selling it!

Scott

Mate the problem is your all over the place with price etc put it on carsales it's cheaper than you dropping price all the time it should sell for sure and u can compare against others to check if your price is ok.

Also I have driven distances to show ppl my cars never turn down a sale maybe you could meet the guy at a train station somewhere in between? To write him off seems silly to me considering how much trouble you are having selling it!

Scott

No im not having trouble selling it..im just taking my sweet as time lol incase u didn't know. Don't let the amount of views fool you..its always on and off sale lol the beauty of forum sales. No one really knows

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got a r32 gtr but would want cash my way !

nah its okay.. im sick of skylines lol

I have a potato, PM me

nah u PM me

Let's get 80 SAU NSW members to all chip in $1 each, then we will put it up on Carsales for you :)

You've been trying to sell this car for a while man.

nahh its okay. I'll put it up on carsales soon

I would rather chip in a dollar for another 2 years of the most entertaining thread ever!

LOL my car is too hot and controversial

Na you probably remember you acted like a dick when i offered you 7,500 cause it was apparently a low ball offer. I got one now. Paid 8,500. could've been in your pocket.

At least you'll have a car to retire in :woot:

well nobody likes lowballers mate so you're a dick as well. and dont lie about u paying $8500 lol u wish