SAU Community

R33 Gtst Roof Spoiler? Where!

i just got one this week from streeter (fiberglass though). Took about a month to come in from first contact with him and cost me $160 delivered to my door.

I may also be keen in a carbon one if the price is right if not i'll just do mine with carbon film

can you get some photos of some of his CF work completed?

How thick would the roof spoiler be in the end? would it be hollow or just a half shell production?

What will he be using to make the mould, need to be sure of final shape.

Will be using fibreglass+ultratec to construct the mould, 3 layers of carbon and hollow.

Don't have a completed one just yet but will be paying him to obtain materials and 2 whip 1 up next week and c how it turns out :)

Bear in mind guys interested that price isn't final.

Edited by OoskylineoO

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry for delay guys, work colleague is just a bit tied up with some other carbon jobs but the hard n long bit has already been done (mould for spoiler has already been fabricated), shouldn't be too much longer before I get the final product in my hands and pics up :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry guys, work colleague is being held up with a lot of other carbon jobs mine is obviously not the top priority job. But it he will eventually get it done lmao, will still post pics and fitment of it when its completed anyway and see if any1 is still interested.

• 2 months later...