SAU Community

Rezz,daioni- Got A question For you...

urbanoperations

Next month my dads m8 is going over to japan and he has organised with my old man to get me an 89 model car as he has alot to do with the wrecking/scrap yards.. he has said he can get the U12 Bluebird SSS Attesa-LTD with the CA18DET and 4wd.. i am just wondering is there still a few of them around, or are the pretty rare but he still may be able to find one??

Because i really want to get one and he should be able to find me one, but since u live there u may have bit more of what is in Japan And what is hard to find etc...

Thanks

I found this U12 SSS-R for sale at a dealer:

B009001342L.JPG

Stock SR20DET goodness...

They're by no means common, but I have seen various SSS Limiteds getting about the Kobe area. The ones that I've seen have between 100,000 to 150,000kms on them though. As with all things, it's right place at the right time kinda situation if you can score one.

oh U12! I didn't read that bit (I was thinking of the next shape). I regularly see one of those in my area - seems to be quite modified too. Not real pretty, but probably very good bang for buck.

I just had a quick look on car sensor, goo and carciao - and, well... good luck finding one! Some great prices on the later cars though - pity they aren't eligble for 15yr importing

I got that pic from Car Sensor... there were only 6 of them for sale this week. Mixed bag of U12 SSS Limiteds, U13 SSSs and SSS Atessas, and that extremely rare SSS-R above.

yea, dad says he deals with alot of scrap yards and he knows what he is talking about but the SR20DET doesnt come under the 15yo rule i dont think as it was 1991, but i think the CA18DET ones started in 1987 or something like that....

he should be able to dig me one up..