SAU Community

Outer Northside Aspley To Caboolture

RandomHero83

What work has been done to your 34 Clint?

I have been meaning to ask as I am still upgrading mine and trying to work out what I am going to do next / where the line to stop upgrading is.

Hi clint,

sorry about the delay in reply been busy at work :(. mods for mine so far are pretty much all suspension stuff.

list as follows

rear end - whiteline blade adjustable sway bars, lower camber arms, suspension links and pineapples. front end - whiteline blade adjustable swaybars, camber kit, caster kit and a few bushed here and there. Brakes - RDA slotted and dimpled rotor all round with projec mu b-spec pads, HEL braided brake lines and motul rbf600 fluid. suspension - tein HR jap spec coilovers which i really should get rebuilt sometime soon :3 inch exhaust from turbo back, JJR dump with trust from cat-back, straight through system, no resinator or anything else :whistling: .k&n pod inside custom box, morroso accusumpt, apexi avc-r for boost control, front mount cooler of some brand, npc 300kw organic clutch (feels like a stocker), auto to manual conversion and a nistune about sums it up. turbo, injectors and all other motor parts are stock. and i get 260 rwhp as tuned by EFI at yatala.

net step for my baby will be a highflow turbo, injectors, fuel pump and a new tune, good for around 350rwhp, after that some rs-r's and taht will be about it. oh apart from fixing up the little paint blemishes. hoping to get my times down a little closer to the 60 second mark at both qr and lakeside.

new happy laps + motorkahana date on the QLD site. one on the 17th of sept (just happy laps)

and one on the 23rd of october (happy laps followed by motorkhana in the car park)

same prices

Signed up for happy laps ( I will be on call but I am rocking my new headunit BT module) should be good provided the rain doesn't appear this time.

Hi clint,

sorry about the delay in reply been busy at work :(. mods for mine so far are pretty much all suspension stuff.

list as follows

rear end - whiteline blade adjustable sway bars, lower camber arms, suspension links and pineapples. front end - whiteline blade adjustable swaybars, camber kit, caster kit and a few bushed here and there. Brakes - RDA slotted and dimpled rotor all round with projec mu b-spec pads, HEL braided brake lines and motul rbf600 fluid. suspension - tein HR jap spec coilovers which i really should get rebuilt sometime soon :3 inch exhaust from turbo back, JJR dump with trust from cat-back, straight through system, no resinator or anything else :whistling: .k&n pod inside custom box, morroso accusumpt, apexi avc-r for boost control, front mount cooler of some brand, npc 300kw organic clutch (feels like a stocker), auto to manual conversion and a nistune about sums it up. turbo, injectors and all other motor parts are stock. and i get 260 rwhp as tuned by EFI at yatala.

net step for my baby will be a highflow turbo, injectors, fuel pump and a new tune, good for around 350rwhp, after that some rs-r's and taht will be about it. oh apart from fixing up the little paint blemishes. hoping to get my times down a little closer to the 60 second mark at both qr and lakeside.

Your right man work is always a priority especially with an addiction to the skyline drug, Mine is only making 210kw's atm waiting on new cooler to arrive as it is restricting the crap out of my car atm. How good is the handling on it with the upgrades? mine is stock in the handling department apart from the BC Racing V1's I have in it and it feels pretty good on the track.I am still trying to work out where the line is for me and upgrades as it is my daily driver. Are you able to attend a meet one night and take me for a strap in it ?

No one has given me a venue for tonight please post a reccomendation otherwise it will be Indian Brothers.