SAU Community

Outer Northside Aspley To Caboolture

RandomHero83

You could spend that money on going to the sunny coast for some nookie.

Yep...it's about a $30-$35 round trip ;)

I didnt realise it was $30 entry :(....hmmm

I do wanna go see those cars out on track though. And it's not really a bad price for an entry to any event.

I didn't think there was any racing on the Sunday. Might be worth it if there was.

I will be away for a funeral tomorrow so I am out, Grats on the new PC bodo we need to do an epic LAN I think. I got my SSD for the car and depending on price I may own another 33 some time next week.

I'll be there, still no car yet but will be poking around having a look for sure.

Really wanna see Jimmy flog the GTR around lakeside, the GIO car I herd???. The classics will be worth a look to.

I'll be heading out tomorrow, as will ralf. and we will be bringing a few friends with.

I will be away for a funeral tomorrow so I am out, Grats on the new PC bodo we need to do an epic LAN I think. I got my SSD for the car and depending on price I may own another 33 some time next week.

Yeah man, I got an Idea for a lan at my place in about 3 weeks time. as Maureen is heading down to canberra for a week.

I'll be heading out tomorrow, as will ralf. and we will be bringing a few friends with.

Yeah man, I got an Idea for a lan at my place in about 3 weeks time. as Maureen is heading down to canberra for a week.

Poor Maureen... We are heading down there in 5 weeks for a week, preparing to freeze my ass off already :(

Sounds good Let me know what gear you need and what games are on the list.

Poor Maureen... We are heading down there in 5 weeks for a week, preparing to freeze my ass off already :(

yeah, twice in one year...shes is mad. I hear its a bit cold down there at times :)

Sounds good Let me know what gear you need and what games are on the list.

will do.....last one was poorly organised, maybe this one will be a bit more sorted

I finally upgraded.pc, everything but gcard tho 》》

I started with the GFX card...then realised the rest needed some love. getting Massive FPS on benchmark tests now :)

Lakeside was good, no 32 GTR. Just the old HR31 which was still cool, and Jim drove the doors off it.