SAU Community

Outer Northside Aspley To Caboolture

RandomHero83

and you didnt mention me.....what am i?? swish cheese?? (no idea what that means)

havent posted my car up, but a few of you know it. White '96 R33 GTST, stocker than a rock. with Black onyx R33 GTR wheels.

I don't know man I have seen some pretty stock rocks...

I should be down this Thursday unless the world ends.

i'll come down with clint as mine is stilllllllllllllllllllllllllll off the road....

unless i can find this bearing cheaper, i'll be paying $540 for a effin bearing.

Ok so myself and Ash will be in mine tonight. we are gonna be at the BP southbound (Bruce Highway between both Morayfield exits) at 7pm then head off from ther at about 10 past to meet up at pizza capers in castledine shopping centre cnr beams road and gympie road.

Is it possible to get a Mod to change the title of this topic? we need to change it to: Outer Northside Aspley to Caboolture. or something of that nature as I have run into so many line owners during the week and told them to check out the forum only for them to not spot our thread due to it's name. Maybe then we will get a few more attendee's. We also need to select a venue up this way for our meet's I was thinking somewhere like Northlakes but I am open for suggestions.

i like it, done

Thanks Col Prompt and helpful as always.

Clint, what about the cold rock ice creamery there at northlakes? Just a suggestion anyway.

Cold Rock isn't a bad Idea probably a good cruise to spot after getting a feed.

hey guys.....

might been keen for a drive sometime :cheers:

live out near warner..

http://www.skylinesa...-mikes-r32-gtr/

Mike.

I want that car...Would be great to see a 32 GTR with that level of detailed work done to it, we are a pretty casual lot that always like to meet other skyline owners and have a chat as well as drool over other owners Rides.

At present we meet at pizza capers in the castledine shopping village on a thursday night @7:30pm ( on the corner of beams road and gympie road)

We are also looking to get some alternation going so one week down there and one up here somewhere so everyone gets to do a bit of driving and the local eateries get to share the wealth.

I think for a main feed we need to find somewhere indoors up here as it is getting into winter and I like being sick about as much as I do being broke. Then we can grab some cold rock to eat. If anyone knows of some good food up this way (Caboolture to Northlakes area) Let us know we will throw up a poll and try it out.

Ooo title change :) nice one.

im up for the Cold rock. but it is a bit colds atm. as for food, there is plenty around north lakes, but it is thursday night which could prove even busier than carseldine.

my pick for food would be spinnies pizza up here in moronfield.... but im not that wealthy to buy a 20 pizza every week (they are well worth it), and theres no where to sit, inside or out unfortunately.

Sweet gtr man :) although the wing scared me a bit at first glance :rolleyes: should come say gday one thursday, not far from warner at all.

if we do do something north lakes based i think i might be able to get another 32 GTR to come along occasionally.....seeing as he lives in there it shouldn't be too much of a trouble for him to come out and say hi.

*i was also thinking, maybe we could head out towards Beefies Pies on the way to Bribie. Pies, Servo, Parking, and car wash. i know it might be a bit far for some to head, but it is a nice bit of road, easy to get to off the highway (as long as you dont get stuck behind all the 80 in a 100 zone people)

Edited by boiracer