SAU Community

Forza 4

Astonish

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i remember its ati and i think it was a x700 pro or equivalent so basically you might aswell shit bricks that look better than the GFX produced by old technology available now.

ah sorry i thought they went with Nvidia

thought from memory the 6800gtx was an equivelant i remember i had the x850pe and the 7800 was an equiv to that

ah sorry i thought they went with Nvidia

thought from memory the 6800gtx was an equivelant i remember i had the x850pe and the 7800 was an equiv to that

This was the case with the ps3. Many reviewers compared the graphical performance with that of the nvidia 7800-7900 gt/gtx.

Despite the old tech, games still look pretty good on the ol' consoles.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I love GT5, forza 3 just looks lame. GT drives a little beter IMO. but im really hanging out to see what forza 4 can do, those previews look epic. is it Xpox only? or you think it will be PC aswell?? i just dont see the Xbox doing that lvl of prettiness and smoothly.....

Definitely looking forward to forza 4, keen to see what this head tracking will be like.

Always been a fan of all the forza games, have found them a lot more approachable than their GT counterparts. Could just never get the hang of Gran Turismo, not really sure why, probably the lack of ever playing it with a wheel.

Reckon they'll add GTSTs into the game this time? :P

Definitely looking forward to forza 4, keen to see what this head tracking will be like.

Always been a fan of all the forza games, have found them a lot more approachable than their GT counterparts. Could just never get the hang of Gran Turismo, not really sure why, probably the lack of ever playing it with a wheel.

Reckon they'll add GTSTs into the game this time? :P

they should have GTS's aswell seeing as half the audience are p platers ahah :)

Definitly wasnt impressed with gt5 and after a few hours i was just plain bored. havent played it since and i have no intentions of playing it again. Forza 3 on the other hand has been a hell of a lot of fun and forza 4 should be a continuation of that.

Should be good!!!