SAU Community

Making R33 Gtst P Plate Legal

casey_jade

not quite sure what you being female changes. if anything it opens you up for blonde or kitchen/sammich jokes

before purchasing your car, perhaps invest in a less ambiguous name than casey.

You know that power to weight limit P platers have, well that should extend to all women, for life.

Coming from a chicki... buy a na, no turbine.. save your $$ for your gtst, n gear it up slooooowly, (learning as u go)

as u'll need the dollars for allllll those mods..

and the better mods, and then the mods you cant afford , but just have to get, lol

then the mods that goes hand in hand (and foot and ass with the other mods)..

n when shes done, you'll need haeeeps more $$ to supply her with the premium juice to keep all those mods pumping out the horsies

..all cause those mods are chewing that $1.74 p/litre quicker than godzillaz on race day

buuut when you get there, tis just sooo good!! you just cant give it up :)

Cheers

L.

VIN number says the car is a turbo car that can't be changed, turbo or not the car will not be P Plate legal.

It would be like trying to argue a V8 was eligible because it was running on 6 cyclinders because you took out 2 ignition leads.

There aren't any loopholes with this I'm afraid.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Coming from a chicki... buy a na, no turbine.. save your $$ for your gtst, n gear it up slooooowly, (learning as u go)

as u'll need the dollars for allllll those mods..

and the better mods, and then the mods you cant afford , but just have to get, lol

then the mods that goes hand in hand (and foot and ass with the other mods)..

n when shes done, you'll need haeeeps more $$ to supply her with the premium juice to keep all those mods pumping out the horsies

..all cause those mods are chewing that $1.74 p/litre quicker than godzillaz on race day

buuut when you get there, tis just sooo good!! you just cant give it up :)

Cheers

L.

my brain hurts trying to read this..

• 1 month later...

Easy answer. Buy a gtst but don't put p plates on it. I am back on my p's and I drive a rs4s stagea and a turbo beetle. If the cops don't know your a p plater they wont pull you over for driving an illegal car. Just remember to be sensible when driving on public roads and you will never have a problem.

Easy answer. Buy a gtst but don't put p plates on it. I am back on my p's and I drive a rs4s stagea and a turbo beetle. If the cops don't know your a p plater they wont pull you over for driving an illegal car. Just remember to be sensible when driving on public roads and you will never have a problem.

Not_Sure_if_Serious-_n1292338719834_.jpg

90% serious. I've noticed that most p players are too scared to go against the grain and drive what ever car they want. I agree p players shouldn't drive commodores and falcons as they are just horrible to drive let alone let a novice drive. But my niece has never had any issues driving my stagea or her dads skyline.

Genius! And if you get into an accident and injure some one you will go to jail.

^^^^ So so true, put plates like I have on mine if you do go down that road. Confusion Muchness!!!

I wouldnt risk it as your life wont be worth living if something happened.

Non turbos arent that bad compared anyways, plus you can always sell the n/a to a future P plater and put towards a turbo with money saved while on P's