SAU Community

R35 Gt-R Complete File

Got something pretty cool here - thought you guys would appreciate this more than many. We've made a new connection with the guys from D's Club, the US subsidiary of Option Japan and these guys have just released a very cool E-Mag of the R35 GT-R.

It's 160 pages deep, all in English and also covers the newest 2011/2012 model R35. There's tons of other stuff in there and I reckon it's a proper bargain at $8.90. We're not getting anything from each sale, just advertising fees on the site each month so DL it or not - your choice but we reckon it's worth a look, especially if you own an R35. :yes:

Check it out our review on 7TUNE HERE

You can download it through the links we've set up between D's and 7tune.com :thumbsup:

Here's a few shots...

GTR-TITLE.jpg

SMOKY.jpg

GTR-21.jpg

ENGINE.jpg

TARZAN.jpg

DRAG.jpg

Just bought the magazine but can't read it off the iPhone app. It says that particular publication hasn't been converted into iPhone format yet. Bummer. Have to use lap top. Would have been great on the iPad.

Got something pretty cool here - thought you guys would appreciate this more than many. We've made a new connection with the guys from D's Club, the US subsidiary of Option Japan and these guys have just released a very cool E-Mag of the R35 GT-R.

It's 160 pages deep, all in English and also covers the newest 2011/2012 model R35. There's tons of other stuff in there and I reckon it's a proper bargain at $8.90. We're not getting anything from each sale, just advertising fees on the site each month so DL it or not - your choice but we reckon it's worth a look, especially if you own an R35. :yes:

Check it out our review on 7TUNE HERE

You can download it through the links we've set up between D's and 7tune.com :thumbsup:

Nice!

That is awesome.

I love the Mine's page spread.

I saw this on 7-Tune too.

Are you Adam Zillin?

Yep, that's me mate. Actually debating whether or not to take on ownership of a GT-R myself... driven so many of them over the past few years - most memorable being this bad boy up in Hakone...

Clicketty Clicks

If you own a GT-R, you owe it to yourself to see just how good the AP Racing monoblock upgrade is over the standard setup. No comparison.

Yep, that's me mate. Actually debating whether or not to take on ownership of a GT-R myself... driven so many of them over the past few years - most memorable being this bad boy up in Hakone...

Awesome!

I guess if you can afford one then go for it :D

Clicketty Clicks

Link no work...

If you own a GT-R, you owe it to yourself to see just how good the AP Racing monoblock upgrade is over the standard setup. No comparison.

1 day when I get a R35 GTR, I might find out :thumbsup:

Nice subtle changes, so how does the factory Brembos match up to the AP Racing calipers?

Only problem I have with the R35 is that Nissan charge top shelf Euro prices for a Japanese product.

I know they are trying to step up to that level but still...

True, I guess at the end of the day, it is just seen as a 'Nissan'...

Nice subtle changes, so how does the factory Brembos match up to the AP Racing calipers?

True, I guess at the end of the day, it is just seen as a 'Nissan'...

They don't! The standard brakes are good but 400mm of CC material and a mono-block floating caliper make a ton of difference. They're the same brakes they use on the Super GT cars. :thumbsup:

ugh...we just got hit by another 7.1 quake

ugh...we just got hit by another 7.1 quake

Fuck!

Hope you and everyone else is ok...

They don't! The standard brakes are good but 400mm of CC material and a mono-block floating caliper make a ton of difference. They're the same brakes they use on the Super GT cars. :thumbsup:

Awesome!

Never enough stopping power, I say.

Fuck!

Hope you and everyone else is ok...

Awesome!

Never enough stopping power, I say.

Yeah, nothing damaged but we've had almost 1000 of these bloody aftershocks for the last month now. Slightly unnerving.

Check this link out - it's like earthquake popcorn... http://www.japanquakemap.com/

And I couldn't agree with you more - I used to think that power was everything but now realize its worthless if you can't stop...:laugh:

Yeah, nothing damaged but we've had almost 1000 of these bloody aftershocks for the last month now. Slightly unnerving.

Great to hear!

Check this link out - it's like earthquake popcorn... http://www.japanquakemap.com/

ohmy.gif

And I couldn't agree with you more - I used to think that power was everything but now realize its worthless if you can't stop...:laugh:

Hah! Same here :D

Overall balance is the key, I say.

You will need stopping power to match the horse power.