• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Anyone else having problems where part of the keyboard would just stop responding midway in game?

Seem to affect all the character keys, while keys on the 'outer edge' (shift, ctrl etc etc) still work, & the only reliable way I have found to fix is the cltr-alt-delete & restart the game, obviously not a great idea if you are right in the middle of a face off with a JagpzE100...

Seem to have gotten progessively worser with every update, used to only happen on average once per hour or 2, now seem to happen every 2nd or 3rd game.

f95114da720b5aa9c0fc56a7e7319cd3.png

First game in the KV-5 a couple of weeks ago, only played it 7 times so far, 100% win record over 1700 average XP :P

SigOrig.png

I've been doing alright

Anyone else having problems where part of the keyboard would just stop responding midway in game?

Seem to affect all the character keys, while keys on the 'outer edge' (shift, ctrl etc etc) still work, & the only reliable way I have found to fix is the cltr-alt-delete & restart the game, obviously not a great idea if you are right in the middle of a face off with a JagpzE100...

Seem to have gotten progessively worser with every update, used to only happen on average once per hour or 2, now seem to happen every 2nd or 3rd game.

Never heard of an issue like that before

• 1 month later...

Looks like they fixed my k/b not responding issue with the latest patch & also did arty become extinct now?

Hardly ever see 1 anymore, which is good for me & means my T95 can be used once again.

With arty extinction, I'm enjoying T9 & 10 battles once again.