SAU Community

Wtb: M35 Intake Snorkel

Yareva

Hi All.

Just looking for an M35 air intake snorkel, as my car never came with one (it's currently being complied and should be ready next week).

I'm aware the V35 is the same but aren't having too much luck finding one (for a reasonable price in SA anyway).

I would prefer SA based, but welcome interstate help. :cheers:

Do you mean the "Power Duct" on the top of the airbox? I think only G35s and/or V35s came with those, and you may as well make your own.

nah, not the power duct, the first section which catches the cold air through the bonnet/grille.

Brad - compliance is fine, it's the fact that I'll be sucking hot air continually without this section.

nah, not the power duct, the first section which catches the cold air through the bonnet/grille.

Brad - compliance is fine, it's the fact that I'll be sucking hot air continually without this section.

Pretty sure Ian's got a spare.....but his OS tell next week!

Pretty sure Ian's got a spare.....but his OS tell next week!

:thanks:

Yeah, I followed his link to the other 'mysterious' site but didn't pursue it any further when I read "Everything in front of the engine is damaged, so don't ask for those parts".

I'll head back over to the other site and let Iain :ph34r: know I'm looking for one.

Below is a pic of the actual part required....

M35intakesnorkel.jpg