SAU Community

Hid Issue - Fuse Keep Blowing

Hi,

My drivers side HID started to play up a few weeks ago, kept on flashing and turning on and off at times unti it eventually just turned off.

I checked the fuses and the fuse was blown, replaced the fuse and the bulb but the fuse keeps on burning.

Any suggestions as to what the issue may be?

not without pulling the light out. I would pull the light out, replace the fuse and from there it the fuse goes rip the bottom off the light and start looking. if you see any trace of stray wires that could be your culprit.

not without pulling the light out. I would pull the light out, replace the fuse and from there it the fuse goes rip the bottom off the light and start looking. if you see any trace of stray wires that could be your culprit.

ok for the dummies... :) what you are saying is that i need to pull the entire headlight assembly or just the ignitor and the bulb?

if i need to pull the headlight then i guess i would need to take the bumper out - right?

ok for the dummies... :) what you are saying is that i need to pull the entire headlight assembly or just the ignitor and the bulb?

if i need to pull the headlight then i guess i would need to take the bumper out - right?

Yeh you need to take bumper out! its not hard at all! if u are in SYDNEY i can give you a hand....